Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Baggs family (mainly the boys) need to realise that loud doesn't = funny. I can't be sure because I'm not them but I get the vibe they're obsessed with themselves and think they're the next big thing. Also LOVE that photo of Giles and Mary, he does look like a young Hugh! In the last two episodes we've had a close up talking dick and 2 sex scenes with nudity, I'm so sorry to whoever watches Gogglebox with their parents. 😂
The Baggs family are quite famous on TikTok and had a lot of followers prior to Gogglebox. That probably doesn't help them coming across as being full of themselves.

Reactions: 2
I really hope the Geordie that is having a baby plays up to the camera at being stupid and isn’t actually that dumb or I feel sorry for the kid 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really hope the Geordie that is having a baby plays up to the camera at being stupid and isn’t actually that dumb or I feel sorry for the kid 😬
Hope they’re off soon. Like watching paint dry ever since they started. They’ve never said one thing that’s made me laugh before.

Reactions: 13
I just watched last Friday's episode and was creased with laughter watching the reactions to Cheaters 🤣🤣🤣 Mary's slow walk impression was also funny. Didn't understand a word from the new Scottish couple and he gave me the hee bee geebies for some reason.

Reactions: 4
I had to whiz through tonight’s episode. Naked Attraction, just bored with that. Plus I watch Dragons Den and Killing Eve but haven’t seen the episodes they showed on GB.

Reactions: 1
I had to whiz through tonight’s episode. Naked Attraction, just bored with that. Plus I watch Dragons Den and Killing Eve but haven’t seen the episodes they showed on GB.
I’ve found this new series really boring. They’re showing a lot of certain programmes aren’t they? (The Hunted is an example). I do wonder if the Gogglebox show are payed for promoting these programmes.

Reactions: 5
I’ve found this new series really boring. They’re showing a lot of certain programmes aren’t they? (The Hunted is an example). I do wonder if the Gogglebox show are payed for promoting these programmes.
Some of them are the same production company as Gogglebox. I think Naked Attraction may be the same. I am sick of seeing that.

Reactions: 12
I heard a rumour about the new Scottish couple that they are somehow related to the MSP who originally complained about there being no Scots on Gogglebox, can anyone confirm that?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I am scared for the child that the pregnant Durham lass has. She, and her sofa mate, are as thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am scared for the child that the pregnant Durham lass has. She, and her sofa mate, are as thick as mince.
Like most of gogglebox - it’s fake. They are probably not very bright, but won’t be anywhere as near stupid as how it is acted out.

I have stopped watching Gogglebox, as most of the working class women are portrayed as thick

Reactions: 4
One of the most glaring things this week was The Apprentice. If they watched the whole episode rather than a highlights package they wouldn't have been so shocked by the label being called out as reading 'dies' in the Ocado meeting because Karen immediately flagged it when they still creating the label, a good ten minutes earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One of the most glaring things this week was The Apprentice. If they watched the whole episode rather than a highlights package they wouldn't have been so shocked by the label being called out as reading 'dies' in the Ocado meeting because Karen immediately flagged it when they still creating the label, a good ten minutes earlier.
I noticed this as well. It was obvious they weren’t watching the full episode and had been told to react to the same part of it. Shows always do this, start of just being candid real people and ends up being scripted rubbish we can all see through.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.