Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched the new episode but can I just say how much I ❤ Gyles Brandreth on this. He makes me laugh so much. I want to watch telly with him. Him or Martin Kemp (but for different reasons)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve given up on gogglebox.
Every northern woman on it - is portrayed as thick (scripted). The two elderly women with their sex talk - are also scripted.
The set up scenes generally, are tiresome and not in the slightest bit amusing.
I liked it in the beginning, but I won’t be going back to it.

Reactions: 6
I’ve given up on gogglebox.
Every northern woman on it - is portrayed as thick (scripted). The two elderly women with their sex talk - are also scripted.
The set up scenes generally, are tiresome and not in the slightest bit amusing.
I liked it in the beginning, but I won’t be going back to it.
I really think they need to change the participants every season to prevent people becoming cliches of themselves

Reactions: 7
The Baggs family? They were only on for one series and were rubbish! 😂
They ended up quitting because the lads wouldn’t give up posting on tik tok and getting the fame from there. Production companies/TV channels are really strict with what you can and can’t do when you’re under a contract with them.

Reactions: 2
They ended up quitting because the lads wouldn’t give up posting on tik tok and getting the fame from there. Production companies/TV channels are really strict with what you can and can’t do when you’re under a contract with them.
Ah that makes sense!
I’m not down with the kids when it comes to Tik Tok! 🤣

Reactions: 1
I can do without seeing the brother of Mel C. He was going on about how I'll Be There For You was number one for ages when it didn't even reach number 2 over here.

Rosie looks like her mother. I wonder if a stint on here leads to more nepotism on the TV when we have enough with the Kemps and Walshes.

Who wouldn't want a pint or two of Guinness and some nuts watching TV with Bez and Shaun :D

Reactions: 5
I can do without seeing the brother of Mel C. He was going on about how I'll Be There For You was number one for ages when it didn't even reach number 2 over here.

Rosie looks like her mother. I wonder if a stint on here leads to more nepotism on the TV when we have enough with the Kemps and Walshes.

Who wouldn't want a pint or two of Guinness and some nuts watching TV with Bez and Shaun :D
Please no more wee Rosie please... nepotism...she is God awful, like her Mother....get rid of them both please...

Reactions: 11

I've always been a bit indifferent to Lorraine Kelly but I really went off her over her tax affairs and her playing the role of 'Lorraine Kelly'. Her daughter is a proper mini me though.

Bez and Shaun really make me laugh. Shaun saying ' I was there when they gave you the last rites'. God knows how the pair of them have made it to the age they are. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lorraine is constantly pushing Rosie to be a somebody, but she won't as she is very boring with zero personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it just me who can't stand Chris on Googlebox? i know he is just trying to be funny but to me it's just annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lorraine is constantly pushing Rosie to be a somebody, but she won't as she is very boring with zero personality.
They now have a podcast. I bet Carol Vorderman would like to do one with her kids too. Show business is now the family’s business.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who can't stand Chris on Googlebox? i know he is just trying to be funny but to me it's just annoying
Who is Chris? Do you mean Stephen whose ex-partner, Chris left Gogglebox years ago?

Or, Chris Kamara, Chris Eubank on the Celebrity version? Although I think only the latter was mentioned to be featured this series but not seen yet.

Reactions: 4
The only good thing about that pair was their wee sausage dog puppy which was very cute.

I bet Lorraine is a total witch lol, the whole super sweet persona is fake as hell.
I saw her once when her show came back from an ad break and she hadn’t realized. She was thunderous and shouting, then flipped a switch to ‘nice Lorraine’ when she realized they were back on air. It was quite shocking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who is Chris? Do you mean Stephen whose ex-partner, Chris left Gogglebox years ago?

Or, Chris Kamara, Chris Eubank on the Celebrity version? Although I think only the latter was mentioned to be featured this series but not seen yet.
oh yeah - only just started watching it again after ages (I meant Stephen).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.