Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus and Mica’s “I have been to the dump” scene was a more compelling drama than anything featured on Gogglebox :ROFLMAO: I was on the edge of my seat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mary doesn't half come across as a miserable cow. Never lets Giles have a laugh, even if he is an irritating bugger.

Both seem like they would be insufferable to live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mary doesn't half come across as a miserable cow. Never lets Giles have a laugh, even if he is an irritating bugger.

I read that autobiography thing they did a few years ago (from the library, I didn't pay money for it) and I actually liked them less as a result. Very odd people.

Reactions: 6

The chlamydia testing kit story creeped me out :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just want her to sit back in the bloody seat. They always looked so much more comfortable when the other brother was on it, since the sister arrived they’re all leaning forward and it drives me mad.
I literally cannot unsee this since I read it here. They all lean forward now when she does!! It’s so irritating once you notice it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mary is awful. Giles said 'arsed' and she shuddered and said he should leave the room for swearing. Sanctimonious prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mary saying it wouldn't take them long to learn the moves off strictly🤣I really can't imagine Mary and Giles twerking🙅‍♀️be like my nans dog when it's got worms.🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am literally just watching this and was like wtf :oops:
i think it was a staged / made up story.

I am fed up of Gogglebox now. I used to enjoy watching clips of the previous weeks TV, but I am tired of the staged
antics / stories.

Reactions: 8
i think it was a staged / made up story.

I am fed up of Gogglebox now. I used to enjoy watching clips of the previous weeks TV, but I am tired of the staged
antics / stories.
I know what you mean, I used to love watching it live on Friday nights, but catch it whenever now.

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean, I used to love watching it live on Friday nights, but catch it whenever now.
I usually fall asleep to Gogglebox now. Set my tv sleep timer, volume low, and just let myself fall asleep listening to it, but not really paying attention to it.

Reactions: 5
I think new blood is needed.

Stephen and his husband, they’ve gone up in the world with their regency Brighton apartment.

Reactions: 18
I really hate the way they mess with Gogglebox for SUTC.

If it's designed to get people to watch the whole evening so they can catch snippets of Gogglebox they're sadly mistaken. I either record and fast forward or don't bother because the show is so disjointed. They're much better off just showing a proper hour of the show as normal.

Reactions: 13
I really hate the way they mess with Gogglebox for SUTC.

If it's designed to get people to watch the whole evening so they can catch snippets of Gogglebox they're sadly mistaken. I either record and fast forward or don't bother because the show is so disjointed. They're much better off just showing a proper hour of the show as normal.
I wish they’d have recorded the whole hour and then put it online to download to watch the whole thing as well as showing the snippets of it on the SUTC evening. I feel like the whole thing this year was quite boring though, the whole 1 out of 2 thing was a bit crap too, nothing was overly exciting for a charity show like it normally is.

Reactions: 4
Marcus and mica are my personal favourites the Siddiqui and the bristol brothers.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think that what they make from the show is quite low? Apparently it's £1,500 a month. Considering how popular the show is, and how popular many of the families are, it just seems fairly low. Then again I'm not sure what correct amount would be for a show like that.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think that what they make from the show is quite low? Apparently it's £1,500 a month. Considering how popular the show is, and how popular many of the families are, it just seems fairly low. Then again I'm not sure what correct amount would be for a show like that.
But they do all have normal jobs as well so it's kinda like just extra spare cash. Scarlett left to do tv work etc. Dunno of there is a story behind any of that her leaving and getting so big etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.