glutenfreefi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ she will be insufferable, she couldn't cope with one, her dad used to come and rescue her almost daily so she could shower, nap etc, I'm not saying you shouldn't ask for help but she was constantly whinging! Thank god I don't follower her now the actual rage she gives me šŸ˜‚
Are the mum and dad together? Always found something odd about the situation

I think sheā€™s pregnant
Would make sense with her posting last week about having a day off with her husband and no child to be seen. All they seemed to do was go for lunch so maybe a had baby scan appointment!

Reactions: 3
So she can go out for a girlā€™s night no problem but then when she is at home she has to sit on her own with her tea and that absolutely ridiculous looking headband. How long before an affiliate link appears? And what is wrong with teaching toddlers boundaries and telling Arlo to behave?

On the shameless beg for a pram now!!! How are these people not embarrassed to do this! Itā€™s embarrassing to read!!
Something we didnā€™t get to do the last time ā€¦.

Is she for flipping real ā€¦ you choose to use your sisters cast off as you didnā€™t want to spend your own money and no one offered to gift you one ā˜

Bet sheā€™s raging at Denise Curran lining herself up for another clatter of baby freebies including a pram all within a single year

Reactions: 1
I have a ā€œseriousā€ question. Why does becoming a parent turn some people into completely insufferable twats? I get their TTC journey the first time was difficult and Arlo was a rainbow baby butā€¦ itā€™s like she stopped having a personality.

Reactions: 2
I have a ā€œseriousā€ question. Why does becoming a parent turn some people into completely insufferable twats? I get their TTC journey the first time was difficult and Arlo was a rainbow baby butā€¦ itā€™s like she stopped having a personality.
Probably because they have nothing else to talk about.

Anybody else catch a picture of the baby on Andyā€™s feed? Lol swiftly deleted - she must have been ripping! (Cute wee blonde baby tho)

• Heart
Jesus
Her latest reel reporting from her baby bubble - sheā€™s giving me anxiety the way sheā€™s holding that baby by the neck in the bath.

However is video put the phone away and monitor Arlo
Fi hold the baby properly!!