glutenfreefi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she hasn’t shipped arlo away being positive
Probably no point if you’ve been really close to them in the days before, I think you can pass the infection on in the days before you become symptomatic. These next isolation days are going to be tedious 🙄

She is such a narcissist Andy is able to get up and get on you fi are a misery guts who takes pleasure in having a whine it’s your content

Reactions: 2
Oh does she have covid? I can only imagine her and you'll all be treated to how she is vaccinated and how she thought she was inferior 🙄🙄

Anyone noticed she’s worked out recently and posted stories about it. Obviously teeing the followers up for a Gymondo advert. Do influencers really think we are stupid? 🙄

I stopped following her because she went from posting about food / lifestyle to posting about Arlo 100% and I don’t like kids. I don’t find them cute, the mess they make when they eat turns my stomach upside down and I generally have a huge issue with blasting your child on social media when they can not have a say in it…. She also went from being super down to earth and admitting and acknowledging they are much better off than most people to trying to act like everyone can have their lifestyle and they are perfectly average. They are renovating a house, which she put in her bio but then promptly forgot to actually create content about it (lame attempt at trying to score freebies?) and moved out while reno is being done and they legit spent the time travelling around and having fun. Yes Fi, very relatable.

Reactions: 3
I stopped following her because she went from posting about food / lifestyle to posting about Arlo 100% and I don’t like kids. I don’t find them cute, the mess they make when they eat turns my stomach upside down and I generally have a huge issue with blasting your child on social media when they can not have a say in it…. She also went from being super down to earth and admitting and acknowledging they are much better off than most people to trying to act like everyone can have their lifestyle and they are perfectly average. They are renovating a house, which she put in her bio but then promptly forgot to actually create content about it (lame attempt at trying to score freebies?) and moved out while reno is being done and they legit spent the time travelling around and having fun. Yes Fi, very relatable.
Yep that’s her in a but she’ll she is beyond rude if you call her out as well it’s women who break themselves to have kids then whinge about them no one made u get pregnant

Reactions: 1
Is she really thinking its ok to advertise something that would cost £100 for a family of 4…? Essentially you go to look at Christmas lights. Wtf?!

Is she really thinking its ok to advertise something that would cost £100 for a family of 4…? Essentially you go to look at Christmas lights. Wtf?!
She done the same thing last year with the light show at Botanic Gardens. I’d love to know if any of these grifters would actually pay £100 of their own money to go to these events? I seriously doubt it. Totally tone deaf to the current situation in this country.

In the last few weeks she has been to the roe park hotel, lets go hydro (twice), hillsborough castle lights and now grand opera house have gifted her panto tickets. The greed is shameful. Id be embarrassed if i was her posting all these experiences that everyone has to pay for at a really difficult time of year particularly this year for some people, then theres glutenfreefi just rubbing it in everyones face. Have to unfollow. She is so unlikeable

Reactions: 2
In the last few weeks she has been to the roe park hotel, lets go hydro (twice), hillsborough castle lights and now grand opera house have gifted her panto tickets. The greed is shameful. Id be embarrassed if i was her posting all these experiences that everyone has to pay for at a really difficult time of year particularly this year for some people, then theres glutenfreefi just rubbing it in everyones face. Have to unfollow. She is so unlikeable
In the previous years she did post about charities and gave stuff too. Anything like that this year?

Also… I followed her for the food. Now it’s everything but food. Such a sellout…

Christ she will be insufferable, she couldn't cope with one, her dad used to come and rescue her almost daily so she could shower, nap etc, I'm not saying you shouldn't ask for help but she was constantly whinging! Thank god I don't follower her now the actual rage she gives me 😂