Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
She should have stuck at her main job and just grown Tik tok as a side hustle. It feels wild we have gone to knowing when she’s ovulating to her disappearing in a puff of smoke!
Right?! Plus knowing how many epic holiday “cuddles” they were having! The dance classes! It’s been a wild journey. I’m still interested in the glow club though, part of me wonders if she’s running it behind the scenes.

IMG_6078.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6

nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob

I wish she’d come back and do an update. It’s so strange as she was never off my TT FYP and then suddenly vanished. I wonder how she’s making a living?

justhere_toread

Self-employed tax returns are due end of Jan. Maybe she didn't realise how much she'd need to pay the tax man and needs to get a job to fund it?

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Snack and Glow Becker 🤣
Quite a few comments on this tiktok directing people here! And mentioning the shocking Trustpilot reviews. Tbh she can either disappear as she has and stay gone, or rebrand and come back and just do the usual influencer thing of not addressing a thing lol
fair enough on companies house, I assumed if you ceased trading and filed that paperwork it would show sooner. I’ll give her that one!

some of the comments on that TikTok are spot on.

IMG_6469.jpeg

Dobbythehouseelf

I am sure someone said this earlier, but if she had kept it as a personal side gig to her real job, she probably would have done quite well. Making it her entire job and hiring people was a mistake. Compared to some of the horror shows on tattle, she isn't all that bad (KP I am looking at you). She should take her life off line and try to move.

tattlysquid

We saw this one coming a mile off! The mental breakdown was very obvious! Turns out scamming vulnerable women for money has consequence. Who knew! Back to the drawing board Becca.

Last edited:

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
The holidays/shopping/weekends away odd classic mlm spiel, look what you could have if you just peddle this bullshit . Meanwhile the credit cards and loans mount up

Reactions: 5

Fifah1907

VIP Member
interesting how they are keeping it going, maybe she gets enough from the vulnerable women there to just sustain enough of an income for her. Be interesting to see her accounts when they are published.

Definitely something to think about for moving out of the tiktok section, we might get some tea!

I’ll do some investigating, leave it with me 🫡

• Heart

bumblebees19

VIP Member
From how she’s spoken about dating I’d wager she’s got some hefty issues around rejection which she obviously carries over to work when people give negative feedback.

tattlysquid

Surely a deleted tik Tok and 27k followers on Instagram isn’t a full time wage?
No way in hell. I think she’ll be back in work before long doing “glow up” on the side. Especially with a wedding to pay for and plans for kids immediately after, she’ll be in need of paid mat leave.

The TikTok algo served me a very interesting account today - check out @glowupwithbecca.news - nothing new but interesting that someone has taken the truth about her back to the platform that made her.

Wotsit

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had a complete meltdown over trustpilot reviews as I believe they ask for evidence that you used the service and can’t just be reported and removed (Dan wheeler thread comes to mind). Shes created a tiny echo chamber for herself whereby she’s always on some self improvement gig which becomes her whole thing and any questions about it no matter how valid are seen as negativity and swiftly blocked/deleted.
To all the positive vibes only huns, that’s not really life, it’s pretty toxic actually
That's what I think has happened too. She couldn't cope with any negative comments on her insta or tik tok. Now there's 40 odd comments saying she's basically a scammer. Now people are wanting refunds, she's gone into hiding in the hope that no one can contact her.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
I expect this is why she disappeared really, instead of just saying that glow up isn’t really something you can monetise fully. Do you think her TikTok earnings were included in this?

Reactions: 4

Dobbythehouseelf

If she has given it up and gone back to her day job, then good on her. But don't just ghost people! Even if it was a short message saying she needs to step away.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Didn't think she'd leave completely!
Surely she can't continue with the glow club, how would she promote it.
Maybe she has a new job
Mad isn’t it! Feel for the team who have also lost their jobs. Hopefully she is happier offline, no bridal era for us 😂

• Haha

S9481

I think another of the reviews said this before, that the daily challenges were to leave positive feedback?!

• Haha