Glowupwith_becca #4 Fugly shoes, won’t drink booze. #freechris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to user5609 for the new thread title...again!!
---
When I've got nothing better to do one day, I'm going to make a little fugly shoe montage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Congratulations to user5609 for the new thread title...again!!
---
When I've got nothing better to do one day, I'm going to make a little fugly shoe montage
Glowing that I’ve got another threat title …epic cuddles hehe thanks guys. Off to make my aspartame & E number filled snack and glow plate next, to be enjoyed of course with an AF nosecco. Park run in the morning, can’t wait for a course peeeebeeeee!!!! 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glowing that I’ve got another threat title …epic cuddles hehe thanks guys. Off to make my aspartame & E number filled snack and glow plate next, to be enjoyed of course with an AF nosecco. Park run in the morning, can’t wait for a course peeeebeeeee!!!! 🙌🏻
I hope you've got plenty of rice cakes and chocolate raisins. It is Friday, after all.

Reactions: 2
I hope you've got plenty of rice cakes and chocolate raisins. It is Friday, after all.
Don’t worry, I’ve even pushed the boat out and gotten some ready salted crisps! That’ll be sure to get Mr5609 in the mood for some epic …. cuddles hehe 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t worry, I’ve even pushed the boat out and gotten some ready salted crisps! That’ll be sure to get Mr5609 in the mood for some epic …. cuddles hehe 😜
Not as much as a game of Uno Flip will! Spicy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She gives me mean girl vibes. Like not one of the most popular girls but one of the cling one mean girl vibes.

Reactions: 4
Keeping a record of this on the new thread. What grown adult brags about having sex with their fiancé on Instagram?!
Everybody!!! I had sex! Me and my fiancé have sex, we are spicy and sexy and do the sex all the time. We are great at the sex

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Epic cuddles..hehe

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Who speaks like this?! Chris' mates are gonna take the piss out of him so much. How old is she??

I might never have sex again now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are there really no comments on that awful post? Or is Becca going through and deleting them all as they’re posted?!

Reactions: 1
Oh no, looks like Chris has been TRYING WINE AGAIN. He is off the bleeping rails. Bec will get her MLM cult huns together to stage an intervention for him.

I forgot you can only smile if you’re thin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.