Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
I'm late to the glow up party. Just finished series 1 and started series 2.

Can anyone else not STAND Stacey Dooley?! My godddddd. She's so false and insincere.

Stop touching everyone!! It's too much!
I also dislike the way she speaks, dropping her t’s all over the place.

Totally agree about Nikki, her make-up look during the gender challenge was godawful! I also thought Brandon made it a lot further than he should have done.

Stacey's voice got on my nerves in the first series, but funnily enough it isn't bothering me too much now. Maybe I've gotten used to it!

Someone posted on Reddit about how they auditioned for the show, and the producers were more interested in finding Instagram influencers or people who would make good TV. They also said that Paige basically sailed through the entire process despite missing challenges.

Here's the full post:

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
It's always the way with the beauty-counter-employee contestants.

Anyone got ideas for an alternative to the current 'face off' scenario?

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I also find it confusing when looks they get negative feedback on feature on the opening credits, Dollis black and white look for a couple of weeks ago for one.

Yogarow

I think ophelia will win rightfully so. I think the standard has been pretty good this year. I think eve is really nice and would be a great colleague. James is hit and miss for me, some looks are beautiful but I'm kinda over the whole drag thing on these shows.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
If you go on Twitter they’ve posted a link for this weeks episode! I thought this was probably the best one of the series so far!

I’m trying too put 2 and 2 together, But I mean Evil Queen really didn’t have too mention Karinas dead mum that’s a bit messed up man! Unless Karina said something too provoke it? Someone correct me if I’m wrong!
EQ asked what the point was in karina shaving her head "for her mum" (when she shaved it because ir was wrecked) when her mum has been dead years (true fact) she was making a fair point. Karina started going off on one saying she was going to pull EQs hair out so EQ called her mum a whore. Then Karina went off on a tirade and said EQ wasn't a woman she was a ******. EQ just sat there and laughed. Now i feel that EQ was making a fair point, what was her reasoning to K shaving her head for her mum when she's been in the ground for years. Also, EVERYONE knows that EQ is an act, Karina was pissed and took it completely the wrong way. She's acting the victim like she always does, no wonder she doesn't have any friends.

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Does anyone think that if Eve got through to the final face off there would have been a likelihood of her winning? It seemed made for her.
Each face off she was in was always much more suited to her than the other competitor as if they were trying to push her through. Was probably same with that but then they couldn’t put her through when her fish creation was clearly the worst