Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I just really don't understand WHY she got them done. Peer pressure?

Ok, so I was seriously thinking about getting my top lip done, but after seeing G's and the above lip shadow/moustashe after just 0.5ml I'm not so sure anymore.
Pls embrace your natural, beautiful lips! Spend the money on some cute clothes or a weekend away somewhere instead!

Reactions: 4

AdApathy

VIP Member
GEORGIA, your MP, NVGTN and home gym stories and grid posts NEED TO BE MARKED AS ADS

This close to reporting her to ASA.

Pancake43

Her style is so ugly:
- classy (but basic) YSL bag
- Tik Tok/fast fashion approved top
- ugly half flared white "fit" jeans WITH A BLACK BELT
- WHITE CHUNKY BALENCIAGAS
- hair scraped back into a greasy thin ponytail

I have no words...
I don't know why but her hair pissess me off so much all the time

AdApathy

VIP Member
I used to love her posts, but they’re just getting more and more cringey. All I see in her now is oooooo look at me and how privileged and amazing I am. Her glutes is all that’s good about her, which she must know as they’re the centre of every pic she posts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s nothing but a basic insta influencer these days. Her feedback from her recent post highlights how everyone’s opinions have also changed.

Also why is she so fixated on the bad comments? Doesn’t give the nice ones a reply. Clearly posts these controversial posts for engagement.
The response from Harv was actually nauseating.
We don't give a shit about her arse, and we don't give a shit about you grabbing it.

notherenotthere

I had Harv as a coach — didn’t realize I wouldn’t be getting G and that made me feel kind of weird to see my coach was someone else? Maybe it’s just me

I learned a lot but ALSO found some things odd. I thought I’d be getting a personalized program and my workouts were titled “Copy of Int”, and I knew it wasn’t individualized because there were moves in there I said I couldn’t perform when I filled out the new client form. Also found sticking to the same workouts the whole time to be boring. Didn’t have trouble with response times though

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
"Mum found us some hotels for Venice (she helps us run our GLJ Fitness business in the background)"

I'm wondering if "G" thinks going on holiday to Venice is a business trip?! 🥴

These influencers don't know they're born honestly.... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬

AdApathy

VIP Member
Hello me again.
Not a fan of GLJ in general but tbh good on her for making the decision to stop competing and just live her life. I imagine she must have felt a lot of pressure to continue competing (not just online, I think her Mum competes too) but it's clearly not want her heart wanted.
She's only 20, competing is expensive AF, girl go live your life.
I'm happy for her in that respect, although to make a big song and dance of it was a bit weird. She's just not going to compete. Did it really warrant a grid post, a vlog and a million stories from her and Harv?

Also, looks like my ASA complaint worked.
Notice how everything is AD now?

AdApathy

VIP Member
Yep, every single photo Is all about her 🍑 (latest attached).

hopefully they've taken some sensible ones for a photo album that they can share with family or their future children one day 🤷🏼‍♀️ sorry if I sound like a pride.
I'm just imagining their wedding and she's standing at the altar saying her vows with her hands cupping her ass cheeks

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if Caz paid. Not that I’m judging, my parents pay for a lot of stuff for me 😂😂 but I also own it 🤷‍♀️ I know I’m spoilt as 💁‍♀️ I feel like G is trying to be relatable but she just….isn’t

Chatty Member
Some people can not take any criticism at all 🙄
No one is telling her to read this site and not all comments are bad either.

if your gonna put yourself out there people will talk.

no one is bullying her or sending her DM’s