Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
So you find it funny that vile comments have reduced her to tears?
Who said anything about being reduced to tears?! I'd hate to get these comments too but as an influencer you're not always going to be everyone's cup of tea and that's just part of the risk with putting your life online.

Who said anything about being reduced to tears?! I'd hate to get these comments too but as an influencer you're not always going to be everyone's cup of tea and that's just part of the risk with putting your life online.
Ah, just saw her latest stories where she's crying. My mistake. I still think it's just part and parcel of being influencer though, some people will like you, some won't. Can't please everyone unfortunately.

Last edited:

Mamacita

VIP Member
Two days after the home gym installation and she's back in a commercial gym......🤣 I guess the weights at home aren't heavy enough for her..... Not really fit for purpose this home gym then is it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She said she was gonna go to normal gym 1-2 times a week to use leg press and something else, hack squat or something

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Omg I've literally just watched her latest vlog obviously, and I would literally recommend listening to it as a podcast obviously as it's literally a sit down chat so obviously you could do things around the house obviously while you listen, literally.

She HAS to either start using those two words in the right context OR just stop saying them altogether 🤦🏼‍♀️