Glamorous - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching this? I've stuck it on for something brainless to watch.

Only on ep 1 but find the main character a bit annoying and ridiculous

I can see how they got Kim Cattrall to do it - a massive ego stroke for her playing a businesswoman/ former model/ boss witch. Don't get me wrong she plays that part like no other but I'm sure it's no coincidence this came out the same week as SATC which seems to have devolved into a load of whiny middle aged women with none of the glamour that Samatha brought.

Reactions: 6
I persevered through it as background while I worked from home.
Main character is AWFUL! Not sure even Kim can save this one.

Reactions: 4
I should hate this, the lead is super annoying and selfish, and there are stereotypes all over the place.

But it's just so damn fun and watchable...and Parker is so damn hot. So is Chad actually.

It's probably one of Netflixs better 'woke', 'inclusivity' whatever you want to call it attempts.

Reactions: 3
I can see why CW dropped it and I can also see why Netflix picked it up. The pitch was definitely 'Ugly Betty meets Devil Wears Prada', I think it could have been tightened up a lot, the end of one of the later episodes seemed like the end of the series then it just kept going :ROFLMAO:

Nice to see Kim ahead of her SATC cameo, I just pretended she was Samantha and her driver was Carlos from Desperate Housewives, resisting the undercurrent of sexual tension the whole time. Made it more bearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can see why CW dropped it and I can also see why Netflix picked it up. The pitch was definitely 'Ugly Betty meets Devil Wears Prada', I think it could have been tightened up a lot, the end of one of the later episodes seemed like the end of the series then it just kept going :ROFLMAO:

Nice to see Kim ahead of her SATC cameo, I just pretended she was Samantha and her driver was Carlos from Desperate Housewives, resisting the undercurrent of sexual tension the whole time. Made it more bearable.
She was also good in Filthy Rich on Disney plus. Although that only got one series

Reactions: 2
Is it not worth watching just for Kim C dressed by Pat F? 😬