Oh I agree - the Hair is truly awful. It could be nice…. he’s tall with lovely dark hair and he’s not got an unattractive face but what in God‘s name makes him persist with that hairstyle?
I quite liked it - think he looked goodOh good god … if you want to laugh/ cringe / be sick in your mouth… go look at what Apollo wore to the NTAs last night![]()
Came here to say this exactly!! When will he learn, it’s ok to keep something private for a while!View attachment 4120733
Soft launching another new gf?
Is it Hammers wedding? I did wonder! It’s Marbella they’re inLooks like a few of them are away somewhere for Hammer’s wedding
You should be able to read it hereAnyone know the story behind the paywall in the Sun - saying Giant has went on the attack at Holly Willoughbys husband?
Agreed, huge difference between Prime Time BBC One, and a crappy YouTube Channel for a has been TV Presenter.He again is failing to understand any issues, I am no Holly/Dan fan, but her show is aimed at adults and Gladiators is family friendly with a large audience/ followers of minors.
Feels to me like he's trying to make a new start with a new image if he's been dropped, and I don't blame him for that. A bit like getting a drastic new haircut when you end a relationship.Yes Bionic’s hair and moustache are a choice alright