Gladiators #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I agree - the Hair is truly awful. It could be nice…. he’s tall with lovely dark hair and he’s not got an unattractive face but what in God‘s name makes him persist with that hairstyle?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I notice most of them - including Comet and Athena were at the NTAs for Gladiators last night.

Dynamite posted a lot of pictures of the event, complete with pics with individual Glads, but none with Sabre except the group photo.
 
Oh good god … if you want to laugh/ cringe / be sick in your mouth… go look at what Apollo wore to the NTAs last night 🙈😬🤣
 
I seen a photo of some of the gladiators at the NTAs. For a second I was like why is Beverley Callard with the Gladiators, zoomed in and it was Sabre. I agree what was Apollo wearing?!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw Apollo, Dynamite and Bionic at the mini Great North Run today. Dynamite is beautiful in person and seemed so approachable. Apollo was stiff and dorky - his hair seemed even more naff in person. Bionic looked like he thought he was too cool and would rather be anywhere but there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I'd be seriously annoyed with that wonky thumbnail if I were her.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know the story behind the paywall in the Sun - saying Giant has went on the attack at Holly Willoughbys husband?
 
He again is failing to understand any issues, I am no Holly/Dan fan, but her show is aimed at adults and Gladiators is family friendly with a large audience/ followers of minors.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
He again is failing to understand any issues, I am no Holly/Dan fan, but her show is aimed at adults and Gladiators is family friendly with a large audience/ followers of minors.
Agreed, huge difference between Prime Time BBC One, and a crappy YouTube Channel for a has been TV Presenter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I’m a bit behind on Gladiator goss so I can’t remember who got married, but this pic of Apollo and whoever the other guy is has given me the ick.
 

Attachments

  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes Bionic’s hair and moustache are a choice alright
Feels to me like he's trying to make a new start with a new image if he's been dropped, and I don't blame him for that. A bit like getting a drastic new haircut when you end a relationship.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1