Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of you didn’t like Margate go town up to broadstairs! It’s gorge!

Is she meant to be a ❄ head? There’s a lot of it in east kent (went uni there) easier to get than a can of Fanta

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had a summer holiday entirely in Margate last year and loved it! I live in a part of London that used to get a physical cringe reaction from people when I said it, so perhaps my standards are different. :ROFLMAO:
I’m so glad you’ve said this thank you, we used to go to whitstable looots (also from London) pre pandemic & pre baby, Margate feels like a nicer beach for a very young kid so was thinking of going some point next year. I suppose even it’s bad it’s something new 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m so glad you’ve said this thank you, we used to go to whitstable looots (also from London) pre pandemic & pre baby, Margate feels like a nicer beach for a very young kid so was thinking of going some point next year. I suppose even it’s bad it’s something new 🤷🏻‍♀️
Once your baby can throw stones you might be less keen on Whitstable! We are a sandy beach only family these days....Mine are proper hooligans though tbf!

• Haha
Broadstairs has a sandy beach! It’s great for kids to!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Once your baby can throw stones you might be less keen on Whitstable! We are a sandy beach only family these days....Mine are proper hooligans though tbf!
Oh I wasn’t planning on taking her as I found it hard enough walking on the beaches at points so can’t imagine how difficult it’d be for a tiny person! Also we went for food & nice hotels which isn’t fair to drag her through really, we need more baby activity bits! Good to know to watch out for potential weaponry too tho 😂 thank you

Broadstairs has a sandy beach! It’s great for kids to!
Brilliant thank you! Broadstairs is definitely forgotten about isn’t it?!

Reactions: 2
If any of you didn’t like Margate go town up to broadstairs! It’s gorge!

Is she meant to be a ❄ head? There’s a lot of it in east kent (went uni there) easier to get than a can of Fanta
You can get so much of it in London though like probably within 10 mins of any doorstep. As close as she is to P.Green I don't doubt she dabbles or has dabbled with it. She's weirdly obssessed with him - she's the friend who hangs around the guy desperately hoping he'll pick her one day. Karima does not like her (allegedly).

I would bet money that sometime in 2022 Gizzi will end her partnership with Love Cafe.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh I wasn’t planning on taking her as I found it hard enough walking on the beaches at points so can’t imagine how difficult it’d be for a tiny person! Also we went for food & nice hotels which isn’t fair to drag her through really, we need more baby activity bits! Good to know to watch out for potential weaponry too tho 😂 thank you

Brilliant thank you! Broadstairs is definitely forgotten about isn’t it?!
Broadstairs is gorgeous! Really nice fish and chip shop next to the beach entrance too.

• Heart
Broadstairs is gorgeous! Really nice fish and chip shop next to the beach entrance too.
Now looking at doing something for mine and LO’s birthday, have gone from what is it to can we stay in the castle 😂

Gizzi isn’t doing much to bring tourism to Margate with this thread is she

0313BD3E-330C-4697-AB96-2C3FB82319EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Deal also looks lovely
There was a location, location, location ages ago where the woman ONLY wanted to live in Deal and K&P kept trying to get them to view houses in I think Broadstairs but she was so snotty and refused. It was hilarious.

Reactions: 4
There was a location, location, location ages ago where the woman ONLY wanted to live in Deal and K&P kept trying to get them to view houses in I think Broadstairs but she was so snotty and refused. It was hilarious.
I guess you could say it was Deal or No Deal 😁

...Sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Now looking at doing something for mine and LO’s birthday, have gone from what is it to can we stay in the castle 😂

Gizzi isn’t doing much to bring tourism to Margate with this thread is she

View attachment 870333
Im sure they have been converted to flats 🤔 I have a friend up east kent who decided to stay after uni and we took our kids up to a restaurant there called the captain digby which is right near it

She seems quite stupid compared to how I remember her on telly 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’s posted a happy birthday to prof Green and if she didn’t mention his girlfriend it looks like they are dating! Did they date at one stage?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s posted a happy birthday to prof Green and if she didn’t mention his girlfriend it looks like they are dating! Did they date at one stage?
She comes across as if she is in love with him, especially with the addition of all those photos of them looking adoringly at each other 😬 I'm not a jealous person at all but if I was the girlfriend I would be perturbed by her post.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.