Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really sad news. I really love their music and Sarah and Nadine were my favourite members.

She was only a year older than me. Cancer is such a bastard disease. RIP Sarah 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I can’t stop thinking about Sarah. I’m devastated and obv I didn’t even know her. I grew up with girls aloud and I just can’t believe it 😢

I’ve had GA greatest hits on all afternoon and I’m not ashamed to say I’ve cried

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Very sad news. I read her book a few months ago. Cheryl & Nadine had written lovely letters to Sarah for her book & It sounded like Cheryl & Sarah were close towards the end & spoke daily. It’s nice they sorted through their differences. I got the impression she really valued her friendship with Cheryl.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh Sarah 🥺 I know we all knew this would be coming but it's hit me harder than I thought it would. On the recommendation of this thread I watched the girls aloud off the record documentary and Sarah was fiesty yet so kind hearted. I don't have a bad word to say about her. Addictions are awful and ruthless. I have known addicts who have been wonderful people and it just breaks my heart. And cancer is such a horrible disease. It took me about 10 minutes to scroll down and read the full post because as soon as I saw that Sarah had passed away my heart felt so heavy. I cannot imagine how those closest to her are feeling 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Absolutely gutted. I grew up idolising girls aloud. Bedrooms walls covered in posters, all the CD’s on proud display and going to their tours. That band gave me some of the best memories and friends, and Sarah was a huge part of that. Sarah was the first one to ‘notice’ me on Twitter and I couldn’t breathe with excitement! My thoughts are with her poor mother, her words were beautiful this afternoon. 39, no age to go 😢 Rest in peace, hardcore 🤍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh My God, i have just found out about Sarah passing.

This is absolutely heartbreaking and my heart goes out to her family and loved ones.

Cancer is a bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
RIP Sarah. I always thought she was so beautiful and talented. I remember when she got the pob then that bloody awful Victoria woman copied her and she was attributed with starting a trend.

• Haha
RIP Sarah. I knew she was ill but I was still stunned to see this news over on Reddit.

Girls Aloud still seem to have a special place in a lot of people's hearts, she will live on through the music and the memories.

• Heart
I see ISBY is now climbing up the iTunes chart. One thing I always loved about the Alouder fan base is that no matter how much we drifted when GA split, we always come together when it matters. Sending my love to any other alouders on this thread, take care ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
💕💕💕💕 so so so sad. rip sarah!!!

call me sound but i’ve been listening to sound of the underground since

Reactions: 5
Genuinely can’t believe it. She was always my favourite in the band. Thinking of her loved ones today.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m crying now 😞 It’s sunk in. Oh Sarah, you are going to be missed girl 💔

My favourite Sarah performance 💘
Don’t listen to Cheryl’s tone deaf croaking, listen to our Sarah. She’s incredible 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
People need to accept that oftentimes these celebrities are not best friends in real life no matter what they say on social media and in interviews. When Sarah passed away I'm sure her mother's first thought was not "oh I better inform Nadine and the others."

Rest in Peace Sarah. You'll never be forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m devastated over it. I’ll be honest Sarah wasn’t my favourite when I was younger, but now I’m adulthood I realise how amazing she was.

39 years old and gone. She’s not much older than me. Life’s just not fair

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Still can't believe it. Girls Aloud were part of my childhood ☹😭 Sarah and Nadine were my favourites.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.