Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rest in peace Sarah. Such a wonderful soul. She'll be missed. 39 man. duck. Can't stop crying.
I'm with you, I can't stop crying either. I've had to hide in the bathroom to try and compose myself.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Such awful news, was just thinking about Sarah the other day wondering how she was doing. Taken far too young, sleep peacefully Sarah. Thoughts are with Marie and her family and friends.

RIP Sarah x

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Such unbelievably sad news. It’s really upset me, I was a massive girls aloud fan and this is just tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Absolutely devastated to hear the sad news..

my heart breaks for someone so young to pass away, she still had so much to achieve

Hope she is at peace now

Reactions: 9
We all knew she wouldn’t make it out but part of me was still desperately hoping she would.

Rest in peace Sarah. duck cancer. It’s such a brutal disease. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just so saddened to hear this awful news. I send my love to her family - especially her mum. RIP Sarah. I have so many happy memories of dancing and doing karaoke to your songs so thank you. Fly high beautiful girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen the news. This is nothing short of tragic. Sending love and strength to her family and friends and everyone else afflicted by this horrific disease

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rest in Peace Sarah, 39 is no age to die from this terrible disease. Fly high sweet girl, you fought a valiant battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
RIP Sarah. You don't have to fight that vile disease any longer. Spread your wings xx

Reactions: 2
ya know, someone posted on here earlier about Cheryl and Nicola singing together last night and cos the thread has been quiet I immediately thought, duck :( the days here, was relieved to see it wasn't, only for this a few hours later.....

RIP Sarah. GA were and still are my spirit animals and such a huge part of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen the news and I’m so upset, it’s strange but I dreaded this day and I have thought about her an awful lot since the news of her cancer came out.

I met her once, she was really personable and regardless of her challenges with addictions has always seemingly been down to earth and decent, a rarity in that industry.

I will really miss you Sarah Harding and thank you for making Girls Aloud the first pop group this emogoth was proud to say I liked ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
such horrendous news RIP Sarah

the others Girls are in a tough position though as no matter what they post as a tribute. They'll be slated by someone

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.