Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Ah could've slid. I slid. I were sliding. To me death. All for the sake of this.'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah has passed away. Her mum posted this on her Instagram.

6F4E7522-902D-4315-8784-52395F0B976F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I'm genuinely gutted and in tears. I had so much hope that by some miracle she would beat its arse. RIP Sarah.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just seen the news about Sarah Harding, absolutely tragic, so young.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm genuinely gutted and in tears. I had so much hope that by some miracle she would beat its arse. RIP Sarah.
Me too. Girls Aloud were a huge part of my childhood and teenage years. I met my best friend through them. I’ll never forget going to the Tangled Up tour (my first GA show) and Sarah waving at me, I was 14 and she made my night. She was a joy to watch perform.

Finding this hard to process even though we knew it was coming. She didn’t even get to reach her 40th birthday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh Sarah. May her memory be a blessing. I hope her mum is okay. Was Sarah married?

Reactions: 3
Rest in peace Sarah. Such a wonderful soul. She'll be missed. 39 man. duck. Can't stop crying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.