Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Does anyone listen to Gilmore Guys podcast? It’s a few years old (2014) but his hosted by someone who is a absolute stan and has watched it for years and then someone watching for the first time - they take each episode at a time including the revival. It’s amazing, they get all the cast and crew on to chat and it’s just such a joy. Really recommend.

Cocoapops

This is what was shared but I can't click on the link without a VPN... Not sure what to think as it would be great to see what happened next with the baby, the book, Logan...

Attachments

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Glad I’ve found this thread! I was watching series 5 and getting slightly bored so I’ve just skipped to ATINTL and all of their voices are SO different!! It’s freaking me out 😂😂

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Yeah I feel like older me is more pro Logan. He def has his issues but I think he develops a lot as a character. I loved Jess back in the day but the scene at the party where he gets mad because Rory doesn't want to have sex is notttt ok.
I feel the same. I was a big Jess fan but now I’m more inclined to say I’m more of a Logan fan. Sure he has his faults and has made mistakes but I do think him and Rory could have had a good life together. Although I do like Jess a lot

Smca53

VIP Member
This is what was shared but I can't click on the link without a VPN... Not sure what to think as it would be great to see what happened next with the baby, the book, Logan...
Sadly not a legit website, I’d kill for a season 2 😭