Gilmore Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finished the last episode last night and sobbed So many moving moments. I'm going to wait a week or two before rewatching AYITL.

Coincidentally this podcast appeared in my feed this morning and I loved it. Gives a lot of good cultural context and analysis:

Reactions: 1
Just watching The Great Gatsby on Sky (original 1970’s film) and thought “I recognise him!”, it’s Edward Herrmann

Reactions: 3

Cougar Town is brilliant if you have never watched that

Reactions: 2
I noticed that Lauren Graham is going to be doing a book promo/talk at Union Chapel in north London soon. I’m quite tempted to go

I’m at the part where Rory has dropped out of Yale, she’s living with her Grandparents. Richard is so awful here. Going behind Lorelai’s back, not believing Rory about the Huntzburgers being rude to Rory. He is very unlikeable.

I noticed that Lauren Graham is going to be doing a book promo/talk at Union Chapel in north London soon. I’m quite tempted to go
I've signed up for a ticket reminder! They go on sale in the morning. I've read all of her books, they're really good!

I've signed up for a ticket reminder! They go on sale in the morning. I've read all of her books, they're really good!
Oh interesting. I’ve done the same. Who is organising the Tattle coach trip? Maybe we can borrow Luke’s truck

Bring your copies of ‘Goodnight Spoon‘ and ‘The Horse that Wanted to Bark’ and I am there!!

Aww the second to last episode is super cringy isn’t it… the graduation party (is this a thing?!) and Richard and Emily singing and Logan proposing

A Gilmore Girls page I follow on Instagram is sharing a post saying there is going to be a series 2 of A Year in the life...