Ghost Trip Investigation #3 Book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t say I enjoyed it. If it wasn’t for having bad insomnia I would’ve turned off
I won't bother watching it when it's uploaded then. I'm struggling to watch Adams solo. I think I've just had enough of them, the tit hunts, the taking people for mugs. I'll watch Pennhurst as I've got a ticket but I think I'm going to call it a day after that

Reactions: 4
Honestly I think some of their fans are delulu I mean you have to be to buy them bears, blankets, trays etc. How can they think they aren't doing anything for their gain they are literally rinsing people I bet these fans of theirs couldn't afford first class flights to America and top class stays, oh no because all their money has lined dan and Adams pockets

Reactions: 4
Yeah. I did like the last investigation there however I won’t be subbing, I’ve gone off them the last few hunts just haven’t done it for me anymore
I think my sub will have run out by then but I can’t say I was a huge fan of that location

Reactions: 1
Think at this point their attitudes just ruined my love for the hunts. They’re not the same or enjoyable now
I agree. They’ve completely changed as people. More so Adam as Dan has always been a cocky prick but Adam, he seemed genuine and gti was his passion. Now it is just his money maker. Seeing how low the numbers are for pennhurst, is a reflection of their attitudes I believe. That or people have spent all their money on stupid hoodies

Reactions: 3
I agree. They’ve completely changed as people. More so Adam as Dan has always been a cocky prick but Adam, he seemed genuine and gti was his passion. Now it is just his money maker. Seeing how low the numbers are for pennhurst, is a reflection of their attitudes I believe. That or people have spent all their money on stupid hoodies
I agree. I only watched lately because of Adam but even he is a carbon copy of spragg now all about the money

I agree. I only watched lately because of Adam but even he is a carbon copy of spragg now all about the money
I guess there is always the sb’s. (They haven’t quite got 10k so I can’t name them). It’s a shame the occult family don’t do more hunts. They just seem to sit at their table all the time

Can anyone see how many in the penhurst group yet? Has it gone up much?
I hate everything they’ve become. I miss so much the way it used to be. I don’t have a shred of fear when I watch them now.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone see how many in the penhurst group yet? Has it gone up much?
I hate everything they’ve become. I miss so much the way it used to be. I don’t have a shred of fear when I watch them now.
593 but that includes Dan, Adam, Hollie, Chloe and gti
---
I’m still actually shocked at how low those numbers are

So that festival of the unexplained that they are going to, the tickets are £400 for 1!!! I was looking at the comments and thought no they must be wrong, they weren't

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If anyone follows Hollie on tiktok, she’s posted a video that explains the cryptic post. I feel so bad for her.

• Sad
Oh no that's so sad
---
Life really is unfair sometimes. That ties in with the week Adam went to butlins
---
I hope he didn't leave her in hospital alone while he went

Last edited:
Oh no that's so sad
---
Life really is unfair sometimes. That ties in with the week Adam went to butlins
Yeah! I’m very surprised that he still went. Considering Dan didn’t go because Chloe was unwell, it was perfect opportunity to knock it on the head completely. Unless Hollie had stuff on herself that weekend and rather than Adam be alone, it could have been more beneficial for him to be out with his friends. I’d hate to think he just pissed off for a session with his mates. It does explain why he didn’t have anything posted about butlins though.