Ghislaine Maxwell #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was some talk of her asking to serve sentence in UK due to threat on life.
Probably because her family are living in the UK and are being supportive?
She doesn't seem to have shown any remorse or accountability whatsoever.

Reactions: 3
I read this somewhere else but written differently..she will be traded for Julian Asange and he will be suicided in jail. He is in uk she is in usa.
Oooooh, yeah they want him dead. He’s in Bellmarsh now wasn’t he living at some random embassy for years.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s because they have to use the sentencing guidance/rules that were in place at the time of the offending. Looks like she will also have to pay a lot of money too. Whether that’s a fine or compensation I am not sure.

Reactions: 2
More than was reported earlier. But nowhere near 55 (I think?) that was mentioned when she was convicted.
I think she also has to pay £750k too.
Are there any more appeal routes open to her? Or is this it?

I was shocked by how little she was given. Surely something of that magnitude would be 30 years at least I would have thought.

Reactions: 5
"Judge Nathan: 'That is 20 years. Then five years of supervised release. I impose a fine of $750,000. She has received a $10 million bequest from Epstein.'

She could get 54 days off per year based on good behavior so assuming she got that it’s about 17 years.

Federal prisoners are eligible for special early release to house arrest if they are over 60 (she is) after serving about half their sentence. She’s already done 3 years, so she could be in a house in 7."

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't see her surviving jail I think she will be suicided unless she squeals about her little black book. Prince Andrew must be officially sweating buckets now. His time is coming

Reactions: 5
"Judge Nathan: 'That is 20 years. Then five years of supervised release. I impose a fine of $750,000. She has received a $10 million bequest from Epstein.'

She could get 54 days off per year based on good behavior so assuming she got that it’s about 17 years.

Federal prisoners are eligible for special early release to house arrest if they are over 60 (she is) after serving about half their sentence. She’s already done 3 years, so she could be in a house in 7."
Possible house arrest in 7 years?! That’s such bull.

Reactions: 3
Possible house arrest in 7 years?! That’s such bull.
Probably sooner if she starts blabbing. The fact she wouldn’t even testify in her own trial because “you’ve not proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt” should be used against her and incur more jail time.

I was shocked by how little she was given. Surely something of that magnitude would be 30 years at least I would have thought.
It's 20 years more than even one single man (or maybe there were women too, who knows) has been given for actually sleeping with the girls.

Think on that for a moment.

An absolutely enormous young/underage sex ring thing involving hundreds or maybe thousands of people and carrying on for years, and the sum total of people prosecuted is ONE WOMAN.

WTAF. Scandalous.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
It's 20 years more than even one single man (or maybe there were women too, who knows) has been given for actually sleeping with the girls.

Think on that for a moment.

An absolutely enormous young/underage sex ring thing involving hundreds or maybe thousands of people and carrying on for years, and the sum total of people prosecuted is ONE WOMAN.

WTAF. Scandalous.
Oh totally, but I think her part should mean she gets a higher prison sentence, but there are several others who were involved who haven’t faced justice and that’s not on.

Reactions: 6