Ghislaine Maxwell #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fear? Pressure/threats from the perpetrators or their associates? Or they may have been paid/bribed to stay silent.
It is also strange that there is no public enquiry, the police and the court should investigate! There are flight records and the black book and lots of victims to talk to.

They just jailed the person that has procured the abuse - why don't they even attempt to go after the abusers????

Reactions: 5
That's so unfair.

But why don't the victims speak out?
To be fair, you can't blame them. Whoever suicided Epstein, the French lad, and whoever will suicide Ghislaine, if they can do this to the people who victims thought were in charge, what hope do they have? They're not anyone of "importance" (and I mean that in the most basic way, of course they're important, but theyre not in positions of power that the now deceased were)

Reactions: 5
To be fair, you can't blame them. Whoever suicided Epstein, the French lad, and whoever will suicide Ghislaine, if they can do this to the people who victims thought were in charge, what hope do they have? They're not anyone of "importance" (and I mean that in the most basic way, of course they're important, but theyre not in positions of power that the now deceased were)
Ok, I understand that. Although Prince Andrew was clearly named.

But the police and the courts should be super interested in finding out who is involved, they could offer protection or even just find out from GM and bring her to the UK or a high security prison.

Epstein died before he named names, so the victims must be confident that they are not being considered as a threat - how can they be so confident? Especially as Prince Andrew was sued?

I don't really understand it.

Reactions: 2
Ok, I understand that. Although Prince Andrew was clearly named.

But the police and the courts should be super interested in finding out who is involved, they could offer protection or even just find out from GM and bring her to the UK or a high security prison.

Epstein died before he named names, so the victims must be confident that they are not being considered as a threat - how can they be so confident? Especially as Prince Andrew was sued?

I don't really understand it.
'Civil suits are coming...' towards end of the year due to statute of limitations running out I think. 5 to 10 more names may come out. Deals can still be cut for reduced sentencing after her appeal.

• Heart
Who is in Maria's painting?

"left to right: Donald Trump on the mushroom, Elon Musk in the sky, Bill Clinton on the television, Sarah Kellen in the school bus, Les Wexner as the peacock, Ghislaine Maxwell in the bubble, Alan Dershowitz whispering, Jeff Epstein in the UFO.

Across the top, left to right: Bradley Edwards, Sigrid Mcawley, unknown lawyer (Spencer Kuvin?), and David Boies as angles

Underground, left to right: Prince Andrew as a rat; Alexander Acosta and Jeff Bezos as bellends; unknown (Madia Marcinkova?), unknown (Giuliani? Wtf?), Vicky Ward, Graydon Carter, unknown (Cimberly Espinosa?) and Lesley Groff at as roots of the tree; Eileen Guggenheim as the hell hound."

Who is in Maria's painting?

"left to right: Donald Trump on the mushroom, Elon Musk in the sky, Bill Clinton on the television, Sarah Kellen in the school bus, Les Wexner as the peacock, Ghislaine Maxwell in the bubble, Alan Dershowitz whispering, Jeff Epstein in the UFO.

Across the top, left to right: Bradley Edwards, Sigrid Mcawley, unknown lawyer (Spencer Kuvin?), and David Boies as angles

Underground, left to right: Prince Andrew as a rat; Alexander Acosta and Jeff Bezos as bellends; unknown (Madia Marcinkova?), unknown (Giuliani? Wtf?), Vicky Ward, Graydon Carter, unknown (Cimberly Espinosa?) and Lesley Groff at as roots of the tree; Eileen Guggenheim as the hell hound."
So the cherub is Elon Musk? Wow!

Funny that she painted P Andrew as a rat 😂

Reactions: 3
Her tofu isn't seasoned in prison, that's the biggest takeaway so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else surprised Jeremy Kyle didn’t do the interview!!!! It was merely shown on his show. The journalist who did it was Daphne Barak and he interviewed her after the video clips. And Ghislaine’s brother was with the journalist the whole time.

Reactions: 3
This could be interesting, if it goes ahead ...

View attachment 2640767
That would be incredible, but I really can’t see it happening. Some of the people on that list have so much power and influence and will manage to block it somehow.

Reactions: 4
Personally I think it’s going to be small fry - no big names. I’d honestly be shocked if they revealed Trump, Clinton, etc
They have two weeks (until 1 Jan) to appeal, but the list itself sounds like it won't be out until sometime after that. There are plenty of documents floating around though, it's easy to find a list of >100 people alleged to have been on the flights... and its an interesting mix with a lot of powerful women as well as men. Were they actively facilitating the victimisation, or just complicit by associating with JE and accepting his invitations?

They have two weeks (until 1 Jan) to appeal, but the list itself sounds like it won't be out until sometime after that. There are plenty of documents floating around though, it's easy to find a list of >100 people alleged to have been on the flights... and its an interesting mix with a lot of powerful women as well as men. Were they actively facilitating the victimisation, or just complicit by associating with JE and accepting his invitations?
Can you share the list?

Reactions: 1