Ghislaine Maxwell #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably sooner if she starts blabbing. The fact she wouldn’t even testify in her own trial because “you’ve not proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt” should be used against her and incur more jail time.
Would break a pretty basic tenet of common law but OK?

Reactions: 1
Would break a pretty basic tenet of common law but OK?
Lulz - Nah but she clearly “pleaded the 5th” in order not to implicate herself any further.

I’m obviously not that stupid & I do understand that she had every right to refuse to do so but I’ve nothing but contempt for her & those involved so yeah.

It's 20 years more than even one single man (or maybe there were women too, who knows) has been given for actually sleeping with the girls.

Think on that for a moment.

An absolutely enormous young/underage sex ring thing involving hundreds or maybe thousands of people and carrying on for years, and the sum total of people prosecuted is ONE WOMAN.

WTAF. Scandalous.
Agree. She groomed those girls for ri h and powerful men, as well as for Epstein. They all went there because they wanted to have sex with young girls. All those rich men have used their wealth to pay their way out of prison.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I still don't understand why nobody talks about the men that had sex with the trafficked girls.

Apart from Prince Andrew - who are they? Do the abused women not know their names? Why wasn't GM forced to reveal them?

Reactions: 13
I still don't understand why nobody talks about the men that had sex with the trafficked girls.

Apart from Prince Andrew - who are they? Do the abused women not know their names? Why wasn't GM forced to reveal them?
There was the french model agency owner, Jean-Luc Brunel but he has suicided too I think. There's this painting by one of the survivors, Maria Farmer, who is on that? Green dunces cap is Alan Dershowitz. Peacock grey hair is the chap who ran Victoria's Secrets lingerie, Les Wexner. I can also see Bill Clinton and Alexander Acosta. Who are the women below and the baldy?

maria-farmer-painting-epstein-wexner-ghislaine.jpg

I can't find a larger file of the full painting but more faces as cherubs?? And who is the blue face the finger points to on left?

maria-farmer-epstein-pedalo-ring.jpg

Reactions: 7
Does the Cherub on the left resemble Elon Musk? Was he too young to be involved?

If she can paint the faces, why can't she say the names? Gagging clause in payout contract?
Well now you mention it, I wasnt sure if the blue face top left wasn't Musk too?

Bottom left - Andrew appears to have a rats body, Trump on Mushroom, Clinton on telly, who is the woman in the yellow school bus??!

Jeff Bezos on the bottom as the head of a snake thing?

Trump as the blonde rat figure maybe?

Blue head has Elon musk vibes,
but how old would he have been during the height of all this, JEwas ruling his world mid 90s,

that painting looks nightmarish, those girls must have gone through some hell.
GM can rot for her crimes,

Reactions: 3
Blue head has Elon musk vibes,
but how old would he have been during the height of all this, JEwas ruling his world mid 90s,

that painting looks nightmarish, those girls must have gone through some hell.
GM can rot for her crimes,
Painting was finished in 2020. Maria met Epstein et al 1996. Musk had just moved to Cali and was 25. I do wonder if his IT expertise back then might of brought him in touch with Ghislaine's tech sisters.

This talks more about the painting, but not enough.

houseinhabit who attended court yesterday, is on insta with a story covering Ghislaine, there's talk of a new story on the way

Money and power. I doubt we’ll ever know for sure - they will do anything and everything they can to protect themselves. The people that make and uphold the laws are undoubtedly involved. Anyone at risk of revealing anything will magically disappear or a ‘suicide’ will happen. There’s no way on this earth that Epstein killed himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Money and power. I doubt we’ll ever know for sure - they will do anything and everything they can to protect themselves. The people that make and uphold the laws are undoubtedly involved. Anyone at risk of revealing anything will magically disappear or a ‘suicide’ will happen. There’s no way on this earth that Epstein killed himself.
That's so unfair.

But why don't the victims speak out?