Getfitheleng - Get Fit Helen G

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tongue like a big gammon steak. I don’t think we would recognise her in the wild. That must be about 10 filters at the same time. It’s that bad, her ‘before’ pictures of being ‘fat’ just look like she looks now.

A gammon steak. 😂😂😂😂😂 Absolutely buckled, but 100% so true.

Shes a proper unit that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A gammon steak. 😂😂😂😂😂 Absolutely buckled, but 100% so true.

Shes a proper unit that's for sure.
it’s massive !!! Surprised it doesn’t fall out her mouth !!
Was gonna say who films in a shoe shop randomly about a guy she is dating but having read the thread now I know more

what is it with TT and Insta nutcases and filters ??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is like a female Scottish Declan with these ootd 😂
---
And who the duck gets ready in their kitchen 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
😂😂 I thought the same, and she's spraying all the perfume in there. Strange

I'm howling at the Gammon steak 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s massive !!! Surprised it doesn’t fall out her mouth !!
Was gonna say who films in a shoe shop randomly about a guy she is dating but having read the thread now I know more

what is it with TT and Insta nutcases and filters ??
I'm sure this nutcase made a comment that tiktok had a thing where you HAVE to post videos with filters. But surely that couldn't be the case.

On one hand her filter is ridiculous but on the other hand at least you know its fake. Some of them you can't tell and it's deceiving and dangerous.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure this nutcase made a comment that tiktok had a thing where you HAVE to post videos with filters. But surely that couldn't be the case.

On one hand her filter is ridiculous but on the other hand at least you know its fake. Some of them you can't tell and it's deceiving and dangerous.
Tik tok had a thing where she HAD to get one 😂😂for the viewers benefit 😂😂
But yeah least with her you can tell
Some are so deceiving

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi pals 💚💚 latest bampot. I’ve been watching for her reaching 10k. Not a chance she can get away with this level of bullshittery.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tongue like a big gammon steak. I don’t think we would recognise her in the wild. That must be about 10 filters at the same time. It’s that bad, her ‘before’ pictures of being ‘fat’ just look like she looks now.
Genuinely nae joking, near spat out ma dilootin juice there, gammon steak DEID 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I can't breathe the gammon steak tongue never gonna be able to eat gammon again 😫

Right she's not lost 120lbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣that shops on the corner on Crieff High Street and whats with the fake saxophone playing hands 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I can't breathe the gammon steak tongue never gonna be able to eat gammon again 😫

Right she's not lost 120lbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣that shops on the corner on Crieff High Street and whats with the fake saxophone playing hands 😂😂😂😂
It’s her mums shop. She defo lives off the bank of mummy and daddy.

Reactions: 2
It’s in the title of the thread
I always thought it was "get it the leng" I always wondered what "the leng" was. It took me an embarrassing time to realise it was get fit Helen G. But maybe because there's not a bleeping dose of fitness on her page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always thought it was "get it the leng" I always wondered what "the leng" was. It took me an embarrassing time to realise it was get fit Helen G. But maybe because there's not a bleeping dose of fitness on her page 😂
I do that kind of stuff - All The Time! I then get awe embarrassed thinking about it! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It should be fakedateswithheleng

• Haha