Getfitheleng - Get Fit Helen G

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly. What a dream. Working in a wee quiet clothes shop your maw owns. And getting paid a fortune. Enough to sustain a new build flat and brand new Mini Cooper. The parents probably bought her both, she doesn’t know she’s living. I would have been heartbroken at having to leave that cushty number, but you get the impression Big Slim knows best!!
She'll get hersel a TT manager and she'll be punting period belts and shitey fake Dyson air wraps like Cherine, anything to avoid actual work.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the profile pic on the account calling her large? It was Becki Jones yous will probs know her from TT. Anyways someone commented on her clap back video saying ‘@ScottyTEN: bit strange calling you large when she's also large ❤’ hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the profile pic on the account calling her large? It was Becki Jones yous will probs know her from TT. Anyways someone commented on her clap back video saying ‘@ScottyTEN: bit strange calling you large when she's also large ❤’ hahahahaha
Is it a fake Becki Jones account? There’s loads of them

Reactions: 2
I hope its not jet 2 she goes too as I love jet 2 and when that catchy wee jingle comes on and she starts her saxophone hands and then getting stuck so my wines delayed, slavering over topping up the wee live jacket tube.... just nut 😫can Daddy Grassicks get the cheque book out again and let her play shops again. I've slept on it and it's the only solution.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope its not jet 2 she goes too as I love jet 2 and when that catchy wee jingle comes on and she starts her saxophone hands and then getting stuck so my wines delayed, slavering over topping up the wee live jacket tube.... just nut 😫can Daddy Grassicks get the cheque book out again and let her play shops again. I've slept on it and it's the only solution.
I 2nd that! I fly with Jet2 alot & don’t need that stress in my life on a flight 😂

• Haha
Daddy Grassick just needs to put our big Slim back on the payroll and let her entertain us every day. She could walk to the bins every night now in the dark for us showing off her big slim behind.

• Haha
I’m so confused by the tongue - has she ever addressed it? Is it a medical condition? I’ve never seen anything like it

• Haha
Excuse me she’s having a Christmas catch up today. What is that in Helens world?

• Haha