Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my blood is boiling
Same here

I don’t like to share to much about my family but my brother is shitizoprenic and he is never like del bragging showing off his disability and want people to feel sorry for him they make my blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just noticed we aren’t far off a new thread name

Get Binky - Beg for things which make you happy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1266107

Now trying to get on Fox News 🙄
That could defo be the case
he got his hand injured while helping a woman who was being attacked (so they say) which caused his PTSD. If he was in the forces which is the same system the NHS use he would of been off sick for a long time. 6 months full pay 6mm the half pay then no pay after. He would of retired on medical grounds. Cannot remember where I saw this info about them but that’s how he got into filming because he was board.

He may have a small pension and the compo for PTSD will only be £300-17000. Not much really

Reactions: 1
He can't just say we're poosibly looking into property over here he has to say we are looking at buying a 4/5 bedroom villa, everything is so braggy🙄. As for finance probably him and Bink bink brought their old house years ago when prices were lower prob sold at a big profit not much mortgage on the new and then perhaps if he had inheritance or some payout then its doable. You can pick up a villa in florida for less than a two bed flat where I live. Yes there's running costs management costs etc but if you rent it out successfully when you aren't there its not a bad plan. I would love to have a villa Florida....pigs will fly first though😁

Reactions: 5
He can't just say we're poosibly looking into property over here he has to say we are looking at buying a 4/5 bedroom villa, everything is so braggy🙄. As for finance probably him and Bink bink brought their old house years ago when prices were lower prob sold at a big profit not much mortgage on the new and then perhaps if he had inheritance or some payout then its doable. You can pick up a villa in florida for less than a two bed flat where I live. Yes there's running costs management costs etc but if you rent it out successfully when you aren't there its not a bad plan. I would love to have a villa Florida....pigs will fly first though😁
The prices of villa's are absolutely through the roof over there now. The villa next to where we stay pre lockdown was $160k that same road is now selling for over $400k

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Before the caped crusader began his humanitarian mission he was running a sponsored Bingo competition where the prize was supposedly a two week holiday to Orlando. There was never a winner announced so surely this goes against youtube policies as he was attracting views under false pretences... again. The videos are still on line and should be reported.

Just search Get Binky Bingo and the promise of a prize is in the title

I have reported a number of them as misleading and urge you to do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Before the caped crusader began his humanitarian mission he was running a sponsored Bingo competition where the prize was supposedly a two week holiday to Orlando. There was never a winner announced so surely this goes against youtube policies as he was attracting views under false pretences... again. The videos are still on line and should be reported.

Just search Get Binky Bingo and the promise of a prize is in the title

I have reported a number of them as misleading and urge you to do the same.
why would you expect them to announce a winner? That would mean finishing and getting to the end.

have they ever got to the end of any vlog series? I’m not sure I’ve seen anything beyond about day 3 or 4.

they want the next big ‘viral’ hit - like that stupid flyer video where he fake screams for the whole ride and they were probably hoping that the sunflower lanyard thing would be the biggie. Which people are seeing through.

They don’t want to put the leg work in actually creating content, they just want fame and freebies handed to them on a shiny gold plate.

Reactions: 6
why would you expect them to announce a winner? That would mean finishing and getting to the end.

have they ever got to the end of any vlog series? I’m not sure I’ve seen anything beyond about day 3 or 4.

they want the next big ‘viral’ hit - like that stupid flyer video where he fake screams for the whole ride and they were probably hoping that the sunflower lanyard thing would be the biggie. Which people are seeing through.

They don’t want to put the leg work in actually creating content, they just want fame and freebies handed to them on a shiny gold plate.
You make a fair and valid point about their ability to finish a series.
I have reported the videos because the titles explicitly state that there was a 2 week holiday in Florida up for grabs which in turrn was enticing people to watch and financial gain for The Great Binky Foundation BUT there was never a holiday to be won.
This contravenes Youtube policy and the more reports thay are logged then the more chance of them being investigated and his channel being struck off and his gravy train finally taken off the tracks. This last sequence of events has been the straw that has broken the camels back with them as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: 5
For all enquiries they have set up their own email..

[email protected]

Maybe the competition was won by a Mr D Campbell? Or maybe, it didn’t exist…
Get Binky PR !!!
Who do they think they are?
We all know that the prize didn't exist so it is false advertising and they were gaining revenue by deception. I again urge you all to join me in reporting the videos so we can wipe the smug look off this charlatans face once and for all. He is being lauded as a hero and it disgusts me.

Who is rockstar bingo ?

Get Binky PR !!!
Who do they think they are?
We all know that the prize didn't exist so it is false advertising and they were gaining revenue by deception. I again urge you all to join me in reporting the videos so we can wipe the smug look off this charlatans face once and for all. He is being lauded as a hero and it disgusts me.
I have reported the baboon !

Last edited:
Wasn’t he claiming to raise money for the Ukraine war not so long ago air ambulance or something like that ? On one of his bingo nights ? I find is sick that he has used the war for views ( or to make money) and I wonder what happened to that money raised ?

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t he claiming to raise money for the Ukraine war not so long ago air ambulance or something like that ? On one of his bingo nights ? I find is sick that he has used the war for views ( or to make money) and I wonder what happened to that money raised ?
I don't know what happened to the money but I wish him well as he looks to buy a 4 or 5 bedroom villa in Florida and I do hope he finds a suitable cruise to recover from his exhausting MONTH in Florida raising awareness. It all sounds expensive but you must do what makes you happy. Perhaps he won some other competitions himself. Saintly work deserves Saintly rewards.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.