Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gerry Lavz - influencer, photographer, dj, Chinese eater. He's a man of many talents

Reactions: 6
Some times his random rants amuse me. 9 times outta 10 I tap on through.

I don't actually know what he does for a living?!

Reactions: 3
He's always sharing his posts on his stories blaming the 'algorithm'. Maybe people are just bored Gerry? Same old shit. Sharing his post on his stories is so desperate for likes. He would die without Instagram.

Have to admit I find him funny/irritating in equal measure anyone know what he does for work? I know he wears a hi-vis vest but that's it lol

Reactions: 6
He said recently on his stories he works for a window company, and before that he said he’s in marketing

Reactions: 2
I have followed him for a while since girls in work went on about the polls he used to do. I must have totally missed him saying he had covid?

He will be thinking he has made it with this thread, no doubt he will be giving off on his stories soon the plague

Reactions: 7
He's not that bad. Some of his content is funny, and I have proper lol'd
Its actually nice that he also takes the time to reply to, some folk don't even acknowledge it

Reactions: 4
I do tend to enjoy his content . I did eye roll massively at all his galavanting around eating out everyday in the lead up to Christmas . Then announcing he had covid over new years . But I think he’s harmless and def not as selfish and arrogant as some of the influencers ( LMD) .

Reactions: 5
Are there any threads on any other NI ‘Bloggers’ / ‘Influencers’ I’ll use the terms loosely, started following a few recently, why do people think it’s ok to share photos of other people’s baby’s to their thousands of followers? I wouldn’t be happy if I was the parent...

Reactions: 4
Not sure it would bf a good idea . Altho I’m not sure if I would have much to add I think Gerry is the only one I haven’t clicked unfollow on ... YET lol

Reactions: 1
His latest pic there is up in Belfast at The Merchant. Imagine travelling all the way to Belfast from where he lives just to get an Instagram pic. Priorities!

Also funny that he is a chef all of a sudden even though he can't cook for shite and still lives at home. His ma defo made it for him