Georgie Stevenson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys but my motherhood course all u gotta do is
- be lucky to be born with good parents to now get the baby dumped with thrm

- con ur partner to stay home with baby

- con people into buying your filthy powders

Then you just dump your kid whenever and parent for 1 hour a day to be the mum you wanna be. Simples.
Omg yass queen this is definitely worth $333 $666 🙏👏🙌

Reactions: 2
New title suggestion

Georgie Stevenson #2: course on how to be the best mother, step 1 leave your child
---
Or

Georgie Stevenson #2 She’s abandoning her child, you could too for a maddening $333

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
New title suggestion

Georgie Stevenson #2: course on how to be the best mother, step 1 leave your child
---
Or

Georgie Stevenson #2 She’s abandoning her child, you could too for a maddening $333
I like the second one but it’s $666 now 🙃 she loves to exploit women not working to raise their children for her own cash gain.
---
Mine usually includes making my kids breakfast, getting them dressed and ready for school/ the day so I can work…..
This baffles me! I guess this is an insight to her course?
It looks like for $666 you learn to completely avoid being a mum so you can continue to live your life selfishly without interruptions

Reactions: 1
I’m so concerned that 94 people have signed up. I know realistically there are her and her team and probably a few admin accounts in there so it’s most likely 85 people but still that’s so many

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Mine usually includes making my kids breakfast, getting them dressed and ready for school/ the day so I can work…..
She’s her own boss and makes her own schedule, why not just start later and wake ivy up in the morning? My husband works full time and is almost late everyday because he wants to give our daughter he first bottle and spend some time with her

Reactions: 4
Instead of spending her mornings with ivy she goes to PT and beach walks and “.journals” lolllll
First 5 years are so important in kids lives.. I’ll give you that one for free Georgie

Reactions: 12
Instead of spending her mornings with ivy she goes to PT and beach walks and “.journals” lolllll
First 5 years are so important in kids lives.. I’ll give you that one for free Georgie
Don’t forget the time to unwind after work which is a min of 30min so she can be a better mum for a whole 30-60min because then ivy is in bed

Reactions: 7
I didn't see this! What about baby cuddles? I can't believe you'd be out the door and to work without even spending a few minutes with your child.

Reactions: 2
I didn't see this! What about baby cuddles? I can't believe you'd be out the door and to work without even spending a few minutes with your child.
I work shift work and even on the days I leave the house by 4am, I always without fail will go lay next to each of my kids while they sleep for a few minutes just to get some cuddles in for the start of my day.
I couldn’t imagine being able to make my own work hours and choosing to not spend the mornings with my kids.

Reactions: 8
I feel like this course is just exploitative. Early motherhood is such a difficult and often lonely journey and she’s targeting people at a vulnerable time as if her awful course will help others’ problems.

Reactions: 6
I feel like this course is just exploitative. Early motherhood is such a difficult and often lonely journey and she’s targeting people at a vulnerable time as if her awful course will help others’ problems.
That’s what scummy influencers to. Scam vulnerable people to get their money and not give a duck about it

Reactions: 1
Is it weird that I feel kind of hurt about all of this as a single 27 year old?

I know there's no time limit to life but damn, what I wouldn't give to have her life. Like I can't wait for the day I could afford kids, or afford to dictate my schedule since I run my own successful business and even if that goes to tit I could fall back on my degree, and just do the most mom tit with my kids.

To see her go from her law girl/wed shred vlog days to being so cavalier with things is just incredibly disappointing.

Reactions: 5
Coming to the point of a new thread… any title suggestions anyone? I’m useless with them, you guys are all hilarious 🥹

Coming to the point of a new thread… any title suggestions anyone? I’m useless with them, you guys are all hilarious 🥹
I posted two earlier in the thread

New title suggestion

---
Or

So far the second one is the top pick

Reactions: 4