Georgie Morris The Tasty Travellers Clan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so happy i found this thread :ROFLMAO:

i came across the story when lots of friends of mine who went to school with her started sharing posts about what had happened, they thought it was all false stories, all saying that at school she was the nicest girl and not capable of this, yet since looking into it more so many people have said even at school she always told lies and was that sort of person so now I’m even more confused what this woman really was like and how long its gone on for!!
Yes apparently she and her mum pretended Georgie had cancer as a teenager - I saw it on one of the posts on either insta or Facebook

Reactions: 1
Class how every trace of it is now gone from their instas. Just brilliant how you can cause a tit storm & then wash your hands of it!

Reactions: 8
Someone I know was telling me about this yesterday 👀 and because she vaguely knows Georgie the posts were always in my discover feed and to be honest every time I looked I was like “eurgh, what is this verbal diarrhoea”. I know cancer is a witch and everyone deals with grief differently but it felt so emotionally incontinent the way she was using her poor kid as a prop. I also just never understood why she didn’t come home and use the NHS. By the time she’d fucked around raising £50k she’d have started treatment (not that the 3 month waiting list was true anyway).

Interesting that her mum has been living out there with them. Does make it seem that she’s in on it.

I have no idea who the instahuns revealing the scam are because mummy blogger sorts make my skin crawl but it did make me laugh the way they’re acting like some self-appointed fraud-buster council when it was them sharing her stories in the first place. The language of “being groomed” is so overblown: she appealed to your enormous egos, like all scammers do. It’s your weakness: own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
a statement on the brothers facebook…
A masterclass in how to say absolutely nothing using loads of words.

I despise the plea to “be kind” as a shield for valid criticism. If he knew it was a scam then he doesn’t deserve kindness, but if he didn’t then it’s truly awful that he’ll doubtless lose his relationship with his sister and whoever else has facilitated her, but this doesn’t say either way?

I don’t understand why you’d be so cagey about someone faking terminal cancer. You can be clearer without having to come to a conclusion. eg. “If it’s true I’m appalled but I will help her to get treatment for what a fuckhead she evidently is, please let us work out what’s going on”.

Reactions: 13
I feel like he must’ve known otherwise he’d have said ‘we’re shocked / upset / whatever’

Reactions: 7
The mum was in on it all and was also in on the whole her having cancer in her teenage years too then the brother must know all about it. Didn’t she say her brother visited her a month or so ago?!

Reactions: 5
One of the accounts @life.of.the.burts is doing a q&a on her stories now and just putting answers to really mundane questions as if she hasn’t had any questions about this business!

Reactions: 2
Do you really think her brother and his girlfriend knew about this? She set up the fund raiser. And I agree. if he didn't know about it he would be stating how sadden etc but instead he goes on about his own mental health and about not bullying his gf.
She never mentioned her brother visiting her which is odd if she was dying you'd think he would be there!!!!!?!?!?!

Also - where on FB did everyone see her mum was in on it???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do you really think her brother and his girlfriend knew about this? She set up the fund raiser. And I agree. if he didn't know about it he would be stating how sadden etc but instead he goes on about his own mental health and about not bullying his gf.
She never mentioned her brother visiting her which is odd if she was dying you'd think he would be there!!!!!?!?!?!

Also - where on FB did everyone see her mum was in on it???
Her mum helped her fake it before so makes sense she’d be in in it this time too

also posted a couple of other Facebook info on how she met her husband and how she was getting the cancer info for her scam by befriending cancer patients
28ED1CEA-A9AC-4884-8531-654A18E31330.jpeg

D774807C-49EB-443A-8152-13C476966719.jpeg

00F16DF5-1779-4264-B009-DD34E65B2C5A.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As horrific as it is what Georgie has done, the real issue here is still this collective of instahuns who relentlessly shared information of their auction on their profiles. They asked people to get involved, to help in anyway they could, to donate, etc. They shared this woman's story and sold it as Georgie being somehow more worthy of this effort and support than anyone else. How or why? Well, that didn't matter. Why did this particular collective of instahuns have any right to decide that this one woman was more worthy of your help than anybody else out there? In presuming they had that right, they had an obligation - a duty of care, if you like. All they had to do was the smallest iota of background research, but they didn't. Didn't do their homework, fact checking - didn't exercise any due diligence on the matter. If they had, they would of then been able to deduce that this whole thing was a fabrication, a complete work of fiction. But nah, it never even occurred to them because it was never even about Georgie and her story (even if it had been true). It was all for their own selfish gains. And now that the tit has hit the fan? Awk no, it's okay folks. They're not culpable. Wash their hands of it and back to posting the same vapid, mind numbing tit on a daily basis. Rinse and repeat. It's honestly ridiculous the more you think about it.

Reactions: 12
As horrific as it is what Georgie has done, the real issue here is still this collective of instahuns who relentlessly shared information of their auction on their profiles. They asked people to get involved, to help in anyway they could, to donate, etc. They shared this woman's story and sold it as Georgie being somehow more worthy of this effort and support than anyone else. How or why? Well, that didn't matter. Why did this particular collective of instahuns have any right to decide that this one woman was more worthy of your help than anybody else out there? In presuming they had that right, they had an obligation - a duty of care, if you like. All they had to do was the smallest iota of background research, but they didn't. Didn't do their homework, fact checking - didn't exercise any due diligence on the matter. If they had, they would of then been able to deduce that this whole thing was a fabrication, a complete work of fiction. But nah, it never even occurred to them because it was never even about Georgie and her story (even if it had been true). It was all for their own selfish gains. And now that the tit has hit the fan? Awk no, it's okay folks. They're not culpable. Wash their hands of it and back to posting the same vapid, mind numbing tit on a daily basis. Rinse and repeat. It's honestly ridiculous the more you think about it.
Yep this 💯

Absolutely right

You have hit the nail on the head! 100% agree

People are stupid to donate to these GoFundMes for anyone with a sob story. The whole saga reminds me of Belle Gibson. People believe without actually doing an iota of research.

Reactions: 8

Well said and i'm sure they made it easier for her - she found a load of absolute mugs and they lapped it all up. How would you not check, do a bit of research, something?

Reactions: 6
People are stupid to donate to these GoFundMes for anyone with a sob story. The whole saga reminds me of Belle Gibson. People believe without actually doing an iota of research.
Yes belle gibson I’ve been trying to remember her name! I knew I’d heard of this type of con before

Reactions: 2