Georgie Morris The Tasty Travellers Clan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that joint statement thing is utterly insufficient and tit tbh. They are now trying to wash their hands of it!
They have promoted this woman and now they have all been caught out they are basically saying ‘oh well’, we don’t care, we are done with it now. C*nts.
Agreed!
It’s a long winded load of shite. People want the simple facts, not some absolute drivel like that.

Reactions: 9
I think that joint statement thing is utterly insufficient and tit tbh. They are now trying to wash their hands of it!
They have promoted this woman and now they have all been caught out they are basically saying ‘oh well’, we don’t care, we are done with it now. C*nts.
They are cunts. All of this is now starting to read like the plot of a B movie. I knew something about it was all off when these morons teamed up for the auction. They knew absolutely sweet duck all about this woman, yet they badgered on and on, quite relentlessly, asking people to get involved and part with their money. Now they're washing their hands of it and as much as this sorry saga starts with Georgie's fictional tale of woe, the buck has to stop with this lot. They didn't do their homework. So much of what they're saying from way back? It would scream alarm bells and red flags to anyone with a shred of common sense and street smarts. What a bunch of absolute numpties.

Also, a joint statement. A blanket statement. Just that. And that's supposed to suffice? Brilliant. Absolute heroes. Are they one entity or something, like a collective? Are they incapable of thinking for themselves and issuing their own, individual statements on this tit show? Nah. Not content with their idiocy, they've now shown their total lack of regard for how this affects others. Wish they would stop referencing that poor little lad as if they actually give one jot. They don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They did the auction for their own profiles. To boost their own numbers. Evident also in the dramatic stories in the last couple of days. Hollie posting a random reel from Georgie saying how creepy it all is etc. It’s not a horror film like they were making out. It’s a scammer. Plain and simple.

Reactions: 12
They did the auction for their own profiles. To boost their own numbers. Evident also in the dramatic stories in the last couple of days. Hollie posting a random reel from Georgie saying how creepy it all is etc. It’s not a horror film like they were making out. It’s a scammer. Plain and simple.
Also, grade 6 tumour? It's not hard to Google tit and do even some basic research, yet they didn't? I can't. I really just cannot fathom any of it. Mind boggling. As you say, just doing it to boost their own profiles and even "bad" attention is still just that - attention. Utter cretins.

Reactions: 15
They are all bellends! All happy to gang together when it suits them.
For the last 3 days it’s been ‘we will find out the truth for you all and let you know every step of the way’ then when more and more questions are asked and they look pretty stupid / gullible they do a pathetic joint statement saying this will be the last time we talk about it?
Pardon…. You have promoted this fraudulent twit to tens of thousands of people, a lot of whom will have lost money to them now, taken money off of tit loads of people for their auction and lined the pockets of these scammers…. Not to even mention the amount you and they have made on affiliate link clicks through all this…
But now you are done with it all and we should just all accept that and be cool with it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This just proves how fake all those instahuns friendships really are. You would know if someone you love and care about was lying about cancer. This story makes 0 sense whatsoever
Instahun Crystal was crying because people have been reporting her PayPal instead of the GoFundMe😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Instahun Crystal was crying because people have been reporting her PayPal instead of the GoFundMe😅😅
I 100% believe they clubbed together as way to boost their following, not raise money, and it backfired. Why did none of Georgie’s ‘insta girls’ have normal/low followings?

Reactions: 11
To be honest, I followed Georgie’s journey and it seemed true. More than anything because, it didn’t even cross my mind that someone would go through such lengths to lie and make some money. I think people are being pretty tough on the Insta girls considering it’s Georgie that lied. In my opinion, banging on about someone with cancer doesn’t raise profiles. It actually puts people off. People don’t want to follow and watch someone dying and hear bad news on Instagram everyday. I was dragged in by Georgie, I was messaging her about treatments I knew about to do with brain tumours etc and she would respond in detail. I don’t know what these Insta huns are like in person but I don’t think they deserve to be bitched about more so than the actual villain in this situation.

Reactions: 8
As soon as Hollie first shared the story and it said ‘treatment in the uk has a 3 month wait’ on the go fund me I thought it seemed fishy. There is NO treatment wait time to that length in the uk!

Reactions: 11
To be honest, I followed Georgie’s journey and it seemed true. More than anything because, it didn’t even cross my mind that someone would go through such lengths to lie and make some money. I think people are being pretty tough on the Insta girls considering it’s Georgie that lied. In my opinion, banging on about someone with cancer doesn’t raise profiles. It actually puts people off. People don’t want to follow and watch someone dying and hear bad news on Instagram everyday. I was dragged in by Georgie, I was messaging her about treatments I knew about to do with brain tumours etc and she would respond in detail. I don’t know what these Insta huns are like in person but I don’t think they deserve to be bitched about more so than the actual villain in this situation.
I disagree. They have a duty to do their research properly before asking their tens of thousands of followers for money for a random woman. These girls like Instagram for the freebies and the Hun followers then as soon as goes tits up it’s someone else’s fault. This just massively highlights when they post products and say ‘I wouldn’t promote this unless I absolutely loved it’ making out it’s something they always use blah bla is probably absolute bullshit. They’ll lose a lot of trust and that is their fault.
Georgie is a scam artist literally the lowest of the low and nobody is saying that it’s the insta huns doing, but they should have been more careful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
no one is saying Georgie isnt the villain. But they did thrive off the drama. The cryptic stories, the ‘omg they’re dangerous they’re creepy it’s like a horror movie don’t approach them’ as though they were literally going to murder people etc. all theatrics and terribly handled and used as a way to try and boost their own profiles/views/engagement.

They may have felt sorry for the followers that were duped into donating but they did not feel sorry for all the additional attention it brought them.

If numbers mean nothing to them why did they mention in the joint final statement that Georgie used to have 18k followers, why is that even relevant? Other than them making it clear they were helping a fellow instahun, not a random lady with 100 followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I disagree. They have a duty to do their research properly before asking their tens of thousands of followers for money for a random woman. These girls like Instagram for the freebies and the Hun followers then as soon as goes tits up it’s someone else’s fault. This just massively highlights when they post products and say ‘I wouldn’t promote this unless I absolutely loved it’ making out it’s something they always use blah bla is probably absolute bullshit. They’ll lose a lot of trust and that is their fault.
Georgie is a scam artist literally the lowest of the low and nobody is saying that it’s the insta huns doing, but they should have been more careful.
Exactly this. 👏

As I said before, whilst this all began with Georgie's fictional tale of woe, the buck stops with this lot for their part in this mess.

Reactions: 9
I bet they are contacting Netflix to have a "tinder swindler" type of doc so they can raise their profiles from all of this.
I was literally thinking as I heard her husband served 9 years and now info was coming out that, oh wow this is like a Netflix documentary! 😆

Reactions: 5
Also, why Georgie? There’s 100s of people on Instagram that could do with fundraising, 100s of charities. Why Georgie? It’s all a little odd. Hannah Evans has gone very quiet too.
Exactly this! I completely brushed past the thing at the time like why am I gonna donate to one woman and not a real charity that helps many people?! Did because she was insta worthy to boost their ‘engagement’

Reactions: 8
I was literally thinking as I heard her husband served 9 years and now info was coming out that, oh wow this is like a Netflix documentary! 😆
Can you imagine the likes of Carly and Hollie doing their crocodile tears in full make up and Zara attire for the interviews though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the likes of Carly and Hollie doing their crocodile tears in full make up and Zara attire for the interviews though 😂😂
Hahahahahaha. I can actually. I would actually click one of Carly’s many afflinks if it meant getting to see that in all its glory. 🙈😂

Also, Hollie wouldn't be in Zara - she would be in an evening gown from Berta! 😂

Asking the camera man if there's any chance he could do a Boomerang cause that's her thing, yanno. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahahaha. I can actually. I would actually click one of Carly’s many afflinks if it meant getting to see that in all its glory. 🙈😂

Also, Hollie wouldn't be in Zara - she would be in an evening gown from Berta! 😂

Asking the camera man if there's any chance he could do a Boomerang cause that's her thing, yanno. 🙄
You’re absolutely right. I stand corrected. Only designer for the Boomerang princess. Must capture her good side. Genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen her face on, wouldn’t recognise her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im so happy i found this thread :ROFLMAO:

i came across the story when lots of friends of mine who went to school with her started sharing posts about what had happened, they thought it was all false stories, all saying that at school she was the nicest girl and not capable of this, yet since looking into it more so many people have said even at school she always told lies and was that sort of person so now I’m even more confused what this woman really was like and how long its gone on for!!

Reactions: 4