Georgie Morris The Tasty Travellers Clan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t agree more. Hollie lives a charmed life and loves to show that off.
She's insufferable. Completely and utterly insufferable. This has just really cemented that fact for me. Even the comments regarding praying for Georgie's child. What's praying going to do, you absolute buffoon? She needs to get off her high horse and stop discussing this until the matter is resolved by whatever means. She got others swindled, not like this is going to wreck havoc on her purse, bank balance and lifestyle but of course, it's still all HER trauma. I honestly cannot find it within me to feel one single shred of empathy for these instahuns regarding this one. Life's a witch. Colour me surprised.

Reactions: 9
This Georgie girl absolutely loves the lime light. She’s not going to be able to handle life without a captive audience! I reckon we will be seeing her again!

Reactions: 5
This Georgie girl absolutely loves the lime light. She’s not going to be able to handle life without a captive audience! I reckon we will be seeing her again!
I think she will like the potential infamy it will bring her, like Belle Gibson

Reactions: 3
I’ve cared for my dad with terminal cancer and I remember thinking how together she was. My dad couldn’t use his phone it would make him feel sick. Also life was so precious, I did get suspicious when she was selling lumis! Wtf?! One scam at a time please! 🤣 This is the kind of thing that’s going to end up on Netflix!

Reactions: 10
I’ve cared for my dad with terminal cancer and I remember thinking how together she was. My dad couldn’t use his phone it would make him feel sick. Also life was so precious, I did get suspicious when she was selling lumis! Wtf?! One scam at a time please! 🤣 This is the kind of thing that’s going to end up on Netflix!
Georgie was a lumihun? Well, well. The plot thickens. 😂

Reactions: 7
So I have a theory as to how/why this started
She liked to say she was a health/wellness coach, so I think (possibly, other than she’s obviously not right) she thought she could boost her ‘wellness coach’ profile by curing her own cancer when she miraculously survived stage 4 aggressive brain cancer. Obviously thought she wouldn’t have been found out, altho looking/reading back it’s quite obvious really that she wasn’t ill.

Reactions: 2
All these instahuns trying to squeeze out a tear after being scammed by a woman they have never even met is honestly the most ridiculous thing iv ever seen. They are all thriving off the drama and lapping up the story views from this. Why are they all sharing the same stories.

Did non of them think to do some research into what treatment this woman was claiming to need before they starting encouraging their followers to part with their hard earned money?!

Also if they are now claiming that people are coming forward with more revelations about Georgie & her husband... why didn't these people come forward with their evidence and voice their concerns when the instahuns started fundraising?

Reactions: 14
I would say that's just a bit of a stretch too far, lol. As attention hungry as they are. However, I stand by the point I made on the hollieevelyn thread. This is classic Hollie. Scatterbrain. She jumped right into organising this whole auction/fundraiser thing & now, on the flipside, you have a supposed active investigation & gathering of evidence (her words) - all of this is just word vomit and rhetoric, thrown out into the public domain without any thought given to it whatsoever. Facts are that discussing this on a public platform, if or while any "investigation" was ongoing, then everything would be compromised. It's all theatrics and dramatics as far as I'm concerned. You only have to read a response from Hollie when questioned about evidence & proof.

View attachment 1292673

"Please respect the trauma we are dealing with". I mean, Holy good duck. Hollie wouldn't know trauma if it jumped up and smacked her in the face. Granted, it's a horrific thing to of happened but Jesus Christ on a bicycle, get a bloody grip. Losing sleep, crying, stress, trauma. These women are Mothers and would be better devoting their time and energy into that. Whilst at it, they should have a look at what's going on in the world around them and give their heads a wee wobble as regards to what real trauma and struggles many other people are going through right now.
How pathetic. Trauma? Sorry do you mean guilt that you’ve helped con a load of people out of money without doing your due diligence? Something about this never felt right but I thought it was because I can’t stand the likes of Hollie and Carly.

Reactions: 8
How pathetic. Trauma? Sorry do you mean guilt that you’ve helped con a load of people out of money without doing your due diligence? Something about this never felt right but I thought it was because I can’t stand the likes of Hollie and Carly.
Also, why Georgie? There’s 100s of people on Instagram that could do with fundraising, 100s of charities. Why Georgie? It’s all a little odd. Hannah Evans has gone very quiet too.

Reactions: 7
I just thought though. Imagine in years to come, all of this footage of her fake cancer journey, using the little boy as a pawn. People will find that and talk about it when he’s older. It’s going to be so damaging for him. 💔

Reactions: 4
I thought it was weird they always kept posting about her when sadly there’s so many fundraisers out there but they kept doing stuff for her specifically. But I guess she was grooming them so they felt like she was a close friend? Lauren shared a load of stuff she sent her as gifts. Also wonder what her husband did a 9 year stretch for? Fraud I guess?

Reactions: 6
I just thought though. Imagine in years to come, all of this footage of her fake cancer journey, using the little boy as a pawn. People will find that and talk about it when he’s older. It’s going to be so damaging for him. 💔
It doesn't have to define him when he's older though. It'll depend on any positive intervention from here on out. Georgie clearly needs help, but to be helped, you generally have to accept some pretty tough stuff about yourself and accept responsibility for things that are in your control. I think this is how you can often differentiate between people who duck up (albeit massively) and those who are truly rotten to the core - they either don't see anything wrong with their actions or they know entirely and they don't give a damn. Time will tell, I guess.

Reactions: 5
I bet they are contacting Netflix to have a "tinder swindler" type of doc so they can raise their profiles from all of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet they are contacting Netflix to have a "tinder swindler" type of doc so they can raise their profiles from all of this.
Even if Hollie & Carly took acting classes, they still wouldn't be able to convince me that their trauma is real & palpable.

Reactions: 8
I think that joint statement thing is utterly insufficient and tit tbh. They are now trying to wash their hands of it!
They have promoted this woman and now they have all been caught out they are basically saying ‘oh well’, we don’t care, we are done with it now. C*nts.

Reactions: 15