Georgie Morris The Tasty Travellers Clan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on that Facebook post that the mum was in on it and was in on it when Georgie pretended to have cancer as a teen
There's a moral to this story and it's a simple one. Think before you act. These women didn't. They didn't know one single, factual jot about this woman before they organised this charade. Let's all organise an auction/fundraiser for a woman we've never met and publicise the absolute tit out of it so we look wonderful and can bathe in adoration from others. No, folks. Genuine people do genuine things for others without making a song and dance about it on the Internet.

Reactions: 11
Just seen on that Facebook post that the mum was in on it and was in on it when Georgie pretended to have cancer as a teen
Her mum was a pe teacher at the local school and had the school and ex pupils fundraising by the look of it 😬
Omg is there screenshots if this as can’t find anything!

do we know the partners last name? It’s not Morris I don’t think

Reactions: 1
Seems like the partner and mother are both totally in on the whole fraud.
They are implying that they are dangerous now, because of the partners history. I think a lot of the people that have been helping her had been groomed by her over a 2 year plus period from what I’ve seen. Phone calls, msgs, flowers and present…
I feel so sorry for the little boy!

Reactions: 5
Seems like the partner and mother are both totally in on the whole fraud.
They are implying that they are dangerous now, because of the partners history. I think a lot of the people that have been helping her had been groomed by her over a 2 year plus period from what I’ve seen. Phone calls, msgs, flowers and present…
I feel so sorry for the little boy!
If she’s that dangerous would the authorities not advise them to stop posting about it to a very large public audience…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel so invested in this. Who is the husband? What was he is prison for? Had anyone got other photos or videos of her before it came out she was a fraud? I just find it so bizarre how someone can make up such a lie and not expect to be found out!

Reactions: 7
The only one who will ever finally have Trauma from this is the little boy.
Hollie is angry & upset that she has been scammed & worried she now looks like an idiot for raising awareness for a woman she knew nothing about & that is fair enough, but trauma??? Get a grip. Her & all the other insta huns should spend their time & efforts raising money quietly for people who have illnesses and who are local to them… but then that probably wouldn’t be as insta worthy 🥴

Reactions: 16
The only one who will ever finally have Trauma from this is the little boy.
Hollie is angry & upset that she has been scammed & worried she now looks like an idiot for raising awareness for a woman she knew nothing about & that is fair enough, but trauma??? Get a grip. Her & all the other insta huns should spend their time & efforts raising money quietly for people who have illnesses and who are local to them… but then that probably wouldn’t be as insta worthy 🥴
Hollie wore a gown by Berta Bridal on her wedding day. Biggest joke going that she would need to do any fundraising, quietly or not. She could just put her hand in her pocket and privately donate that way. I find it sickening. Her attitude is sickening, her lack of self awareness is sickening. As is the case with many of these instahuns. I would hate to see any of them try to cope in the real world, parenting their little darlings whilst dealing with actual trauma. They haven't a clue and it shows in every single action they choose to publicise online.

Reactions: 13
Hollie wore a gown by Berta Bridal on her wedding day. Biggest joke going that she would need to do any fundraising, quietly or not. She could just put her hand in her pocket and privately donate that way. I find it sickening. Her attitude is sickening, her lack of self awareness is sickening. As is the case with many of these instahuns. I would hate to see any of them try to cope in the real world, parenting their little darlings whilst dealing with actual trauma. They haven't a clue and it shows in every single action they choose to publicise online.
I was telling my husband what was going on and he said why didn’t the insta huns just give the money to their insta Hun friend. I feel sorry for them but having to laugh at trauma. Imagine being shocked someone you’ve never spoken to face to face wasn’t genuine

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t agree more. Hollie lives a charmed life and loves to show that off.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have screenshots from her page or is there a page like WAI that let's us view the page before it was taken down?

Reactions: 2
Following - heard about this yesterday and I’m invested now! Her guavagoneviral Instagram has gone private, I was just looking at it yesterday and all the cancer posts!

Reactions: 2