Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcast between Charlotte/GCC, literally stop, podcasts only work when the people are funny/warm/entertaining. I bet the Sheerluxe people pitch this kind of crap to feed Georgie's ego, since it's kind of clear people don't really like her as a presenter and she must be feeling a bit left out.

Reactions: 7
Suggestion 2 : Rich got let go, BTS is a fiasco, if you like working for a wacko join blush tobacco

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Rich got let go, glad he’s rid of the whacko; it started out as Sheer Luxe, now they’re only in it for the big bucks

Reactions: 3
what do you guys think of Luxe girl show few days ago? It’s nice that Harriet is being including more.
sorry to say but I think Amrit is beyond boring and very stiff in all the shots just because she’s one of the youngest doesn’t mean she has to be including front of the cameras

Reactions: 4
Their views on YouTube are sinking 💀

It's a pretty clear response to their decision: pay rich whatever you need but bring him back!

Reactions: 9
Their views on YouTube are sinking 💀

It's a pretty clear response to their decision: pay rich whatever you need but bring him back!
I don’t think they will get him back unfortunately I can’t imagine them going back on what they said about “change”

• Sad
Change Can be interesting .. ..Rich is Amazing and warm and you Can understand how he would want to move forward with his career ...
The Real issue is that previous BTS was fast paced and addictive and this one is horrible !!

...the Change they want us to embrace is catastrophic : basically a Bunch of girls chatting in a set with bright lights (hospital lighting!? !!) about stupid random stuff...how Boring OMG..How is this revolutionary!!

Reactions: 12
I’m not surprised views are shrinking. I haven’t watched one of their videos in weeks.. I did click on the one where the Founding Managing Director (lol! talked about her borrrring wardrobe. You know the one I’m talking about: thin, white, blonde, wispy… oh wait, that’s pretty much all of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone asked them to add more diversity :
Screenshot_20221025_115911.jpg

They can't do it because all their employees look the same 🤣

The few who don't fit their regressive standards are never to be seen again

• Haha
I quite liked the day with Georgie but she does sometimes sound insincere when she is gushing over people.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.