Georgia__xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor kids don’t stand a chance do they
I think she seems to be doing a good job. Does seem like she struggles a bit but is doing what she can. She’s said before her boys live with other family members pretty far away so doesn’t see them as often but looks like when she does see them she does a lot with them and her girls seem happy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think she seems to be doing a good job. Does seem like she struggles a bit but is doing what she can. She’s said before her boys live with other family members pretty far away so doesn’t see them as often but looks like when she does see them she does a lot with them and her girls seem happy 🤷🏻‍♀️
The example she’s setting them is bad - uses & relies on men for money, has a history of stealing to resell, only fans etc. That’s before you even look at the general lack of safety concerns - most of the baby’s outfits are choking hazards, that boy is too young to be in the front seat and not in a suitable car seat for his height and weight, chavvy earrings that are going to get caught and ripped out the girls’ ears. The eldest girl was still using a dummy when she was well into school age and it clearly has affected her speech.
I must just have higher minimum standards.

Reactions: 4
She has two sons, one she’s currently got is the youngest x
---
He obviously has additional needs, you would think her maternal instincts would kick in and have full custody, bet she never goes to any important appointments for him. how she can go months without seeing her sons is crazy to me. No excuses are enough for me. Her reasons excusing it is no one would have a problem if the dad didn’t live with his children … tell me your a tit mum with no maternal instincts without telling me lol
As a mother you grew your children you are meant to have an inseparable bond that a father or anyone else cannot match, sorry but it’s true. tit mums must miss that attachment bond
---
Picking and choosing which of your 4 children you want to live with full time shouldn’t be a option as a mum. And wouldn’t even be a option to a good mother
---
I don’t have any sympathy. If you struggle with your mental health then don’t have more kids if you arnt even capable of looking order the ones you have 🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel sorry for her boys, they may have a good life with whoever they live with but they will ask when they are grown why were we not good enough to be looked after by our mum but our sisters were?

Last edited:
  • Heart
She has two sons, one she’s currently got is the youngest x
---
He obviously has additional needs, you would think her maternal instincts would kick in and have full custody, bet she never goes to any important appointments for him. how she can go months without seeing her sons is crazy to me. No excuses are enough for me. Her reasons excusing it is no one would have a problem if the dad didn’t live with his children … tell me your a tit mum with no maternal instincts without telling me lol
As a mother you grew your children you are meant to have an inseparable bond that a father or anyone else cannot match, sorry but it’s true. tit mums must miss that attachment bond
---
Picking and choosing which of your 4 children you want to live with full time shouldn’t be a option as a mum. And wouldn’t even be a option to a good mother
---
I don’t have any sympathy. If you struggle with your mental health then don’t have more kids if you arnt even capable of looking order the ones you have 🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel sorry for her boys, they may have a good life with whoever they live with but they will ask when they are grown why were we not good enough to be looked after by our mum but our sisters were?

I do agree in a way but I think there is stigma about a child living with their dad instead of mum because it’s the norm for a mum to have the child full time (in the week) & (if not she’s a bad mother, which is not the case at all) don’t get me wrong I don’t understand how she can’t see her kids for months time that is beyond belief and I also dont understand how she can be ok with the grandparent having her younger son like the dad is one thing (that’s his parent) but that doesn’t sit well with me.

Reactions: 2
So she’s laughing at how her son speaks? You can’t understand a word he says, poor boy I really feel for those kids. Now I see why her eldest son went off to Middlesbrough to live with his dad.

Attachments

So she’s laughing at how her son speaks? You can’t understand a word he says, poor boy I really feel for those kids. Now I see why her eldest son went off to Middlesbrough to live with his dad.
Disgusting - he clearly has additional needs (or she let him have a dummy too long like the eldest girl)…..he needs his mum’s support and help. Hey the impression she has kids for the financial gains.

Reactions: 1
She has four kids but it’s obvious she can’t cope with 4 kids at the same time 😂 pathetic

Reactions: 2
You can't buy your kids love..... It's sad that one day her kids will look back and see that...

I actually really like her, I get her life is very materialistic but those kids are loved, though they have a different set up from other families, which works for her and works for those children as they do look happy. As a mother myself i wouldn’t have my children split up personally but each to their own (don’t know personal reasons so can not judge that) but she always makes sure even when the boys dont live there they get the same and aren’t left out, this is the world we live in and we get shocked when parents are together, we get shocked when dads take care of their children.

I know people who’s let their kids live with dad and it’s a choice the child has made,

I feel like she’s generally lonely and suffers with some mh issues and I don’t blame her from spending money 💰 it not like she’s buying Gucci and designer and it’s stuff to make a nice home for the kids and it’s basically primark stuff.

Theres tiktokers on there that have kids at home they look unhappy, dirty and house is gross.

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her TikTok moaning about being in bed by 7pm? Saying how boring life is what does she expect your a mum your at home with two of out 4 of your kids in a Tuesday night? You don’t work your daughter has school in the morning what does she expect????? Such a dumb bint

Seems like she is going on holiday I wonder if her kids are going too
Sure I remember her saying in a TikTok she was getting her teeth done so assuming that’s what the holiday is because if I remember right she’s going to Turkey? Imagine none of your kids have been abroad and when you have the chance to take them, you just don’t 🙃🤯

Reactions: 4
Sure I remember her saying in a TikTok she was getting her teeth done so assuming that’s what the holiday is because if I remember right she’s going to Turkey? Imagine none of your kids have been abroad and when you have the chance to take them, you just don’t 🙃🤯
Yeh shes getting her teeth done in turkey. Knew it was coming at some point tbh

And people think she’s a great parent 😂🤣