Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wowsezzy

OMG!!! speculation on them being a cult confirmed in latest video in the hospital bed with the children of the corn repeat chanting spirit baby's name.
Things sure do become a core memory when they're scripted, practiced, filmed and watched over and over again but I don't think that's what she means..........
this just gets more hilarious by the day
Very fundamentalist vibes.

salover

I’m sorry to hear that 😔 Yes I think it took her three months from memory which I would say is extremely fast if anything, especially as the husband is FIFO. As someone said earlier in the thread, she’s currently arguing with spirit baby about the name his chosen 😂

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I was wondering this too, lacking something for sure, like a soul
Did anyone see her stories weeks ago when she disclosed all her pregnancies were high risk due to low PAPP-A and they were all C-section deliveries? I don’t mean in a snark way, I just found it surprising she was very open about it.

yesok1

Summer’s post today definitely sounded like it was about Georg
It definitely was. I did go back and have a look, they haven't liked each other's posts in a while and obviously haven't hung out because insane george would have documented it

notgifted

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this is dumb, but would she up with the baby like that after a section? I have had 2 kids, horrific vaginal births, no way I was happy to stand like that and be filmed 😂 she is bloody super woman

msresearcher

I do agree with you but also think that summer would have been used to these antics from G for years and they were still thick as thieves. It’s either the last straw or something else has gone down…