Georg Woulfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an old wives tale that if your child puts their head between their legs like that, you're pregnant.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Why are people buying pouches of banana? Especially to feed their kid at home? It’s the easiest thing in the world to mash yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why are people buying pouches of banana? Especially to feed their kid at home? It’s the easiest thing in the world to mash yourself.
Exactly!! I bet that pouch is more expensive than a single banana that you can just mash. So dumb!! I have a 7month old and 3 other kids. It’s really not that hard to cook food for the baby - I even mashed my own bananas and cooked my own apples in the early solids weeks. Far out!

Reactions: 3
I don’t like sharing kids, but it’s an ad I suppose, but, we all feel the same as Memphis right?!
IMG_2711.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently he’s showing signs of being ready for solids… sure looks like he’s interested in food in his recliner position! Perfect for eating. You’re an idiot Georg!
Why are the three kids there just watching him like that -it’s so bleeping weird? I’ve never seen kids behave that way, it’s so unnatural… or she’s berated them into performing because it’s “how we get paid, sweeties.” Considering her brother husband is likely still dicking on the side. She is one of the most disingenuous people on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol, singing happy birthday to the kid but facing the camera not the birthday kid. Tell me it’s all for the gram without telling me it’s all for the gram

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over how she must wake everyone up to get ready for the camera. My kids are similar ages and the older 2 have started to sleep in slightly. There’s no way I’d wake them! Yep we all like to gather round the birthday person and all be together for present opening but we just wait for everyone to wake up on their own. Imagine the exhaustion of filming and editing every single moment of your life! It ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
Oh goodness...Winslow's face in the roller-skating story 😆 her face shows how many times they had to film that to get it "perfect for the gram".

Reactions: 1
Oh goodness...Winslow's face in the roller-skating story 😆 her face shows how many times they had to film that to get it "perfect for the gram".
that was actually frightening
and even more so - the poor kid has inherited her mothers teeth

I can’t get over how she must wake everyone up to get ready for the camera. My kids are similar ages and the older 2 have started to sleep in slightly. There’s no way I’d wake them! Yep we all like to gather round the birthday person and all be together for present opening but we just wait for everyone to wake up on their own. Imagine the exhaustion of filming and editing every single moment of your life! It ridiculous!
But she puts them to bed at like 5pm! So I’m sure they don’t need to sleep in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.