Geordie Shore reunion 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle and his girlfriend are both unbelievably good looking. Both look like proper models / film stars. Easily best looking couple there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His girlfriend is gorgeous

but him... he's far from good looking, his teeth make me laugh so much too
The girlfriend is pretty I guess. I wouldn’t say she looks like a model though. Kyle looks ridiculous. Those comedy glowing teeth are AWFUL. The plastic surgery or whatever he’s had done is bad.

Reactions: 13
The girlfriend is pretty I guess. I wouldn’t say she looks like a model though. Kyle looks ridiculous. Those comedy glowing teeth are AWFUL. The plastic surgery or whatever he’s had done is bad.
I agree, although she is a really good looking girl she's definitely not a model.

I've found the pic Kyle showed his dentist of what he wanted to look like after the procedure...
f4f94163412bcb42f7bd8eb7ca1ef647--human-teeth-smiling-dogs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must have been at least six months ago because Charlotte was barely showing any bump and now she’s due x

Reactions: 3
I'm just watching the new episode and Bethan is really pissing me off. She doesn't care about Chloe, she only cares that "she is being made to look like a bad person"

Her dad has just died ffs.

Reactions: 3
What on EARTH has chantelle done to her face? It is absolutely horrendous and she looks all out of portion. Her head and cheeks don’t match the rest of her,looks like she has 2 mars bars stashed down the side of her cheeks, She is really hideous….and clearly on the marching powder 👃🏻

Reactions: 9