Geordie Shore reunion 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on EARTH has chantelle done to her face? It is absolutely horrendous and she looks all out of portion. Her head and cheeks don’t match the rest of her,looks like she has 2 mars bars stashed down the side of her cheeks, She is really hideous….and clearly on the marching powder 👃🏻
And she's got a shite attitude to match it, really has nothing going for her now

Can't believe how much Charlotte and Marnie have messed up their faces too, they were much prettier before they discovered plastic surgery etc.

Reactions: 5
And she's got a shite attitude to match it, really has nothing going for her now

Can't believe how much Charlotte and Marnie have messed up their faces too, they were much prettier before they discovered plastic surgery etc.
Chantelle is nothing but a rough, dirty slag. That’s all she ever was. She’s revolting.

Reactions: 6
So just watched last night episode, for me it was pretty hard watching the earlier part of episode as gone through what Chloe has recently gone through. But moving to the drama, jesus the producers love building up tension don't they 🙄

There must have been a lot of bees at that reunion because the majority of the girls look like they'd been stung on the face by them.

Also, what is this obsession that all the men have with Abby? They all seem to want her but I just can't see the attraction! She looks like she smells of fake tan digestive biscuits.🤣 the guys all seem to rave over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Finished watching all eps on the reunion and they are clutching at straws for storylines.
Why the duck is Holly so arsed about kyle, she's about to get married, my fella would be up in arms if I spent time harping on about my ex if we were about to get married. Holly to me is still a lost soul, I 100% think that marriage won't last.
All the lads look absolutely horrific, they have had more fillers and botox than the girls.
They need to put this programe to bed now it's a pile of absolute tit. Imagine being in your 30s, harping on about nights out from 10 years ago. As much as I can't stand vicky and gaz, at least they had the decency not to feed the GS narrative

What on EARTH has chantelle done to her face? It is absolutely horrendous and she looks all out of portion. Her head and cheeks don’t match the rest of her,looks like she has 2 mars bars stashed down the side of her cheeks, She is really hideous….and clearly on the marching powder 👃🏻
She was on the show for about 4 episodes. Acting like she was some bleeping star. You can tell she is from some dreggy estate, she is rough as duck. Google her kids dad, sounds a nice fella 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Watching the latest one and the boys look so old ( girls would too had they not filled up with plastic, botox and filler). They look quite pathetic tbh.

Reactions: 4
Finished watching all eps on the reunion and they are clutching at straws for storylines.
Why the duck is Holly so arsed about kyle, she's about to get married, my fella would be up in arms if I spent time harping on about my ex if we were about to get married. Holly to me is still a lost soul, I 100% think that marriage won't last.
All the lads look absolutely horrific, they have had more fillers and botox than the girls.
They need to put this programe to bed now it's a pile of absolute tit. Imagine being in your 30s, harping on about nights out from 10 years ago. As much as I can't stand vicky and gaz, at least they had the decency not to feed the GS narrative

She was on the show for about 4 episodes. Acting like she was some bleeping star. You can tell she is from some dreggy estate, she is rough as duck. Google her kids dad, sounds a nice fella 🤣🤣
He is from a big crime family in Byker (Newcastle) a big drug dealing family like gangsters 😂 and Chantelle, well, shes just bleeping desperate

I’ve really gone off Holly after this reunion series. Why is she constantly going on about Chloe and Kyle? It was years ago and you’re getting married ???? And you could see she was pissed off when Nathan told her Chloe was going home, it was as if she felt like Chloe should stay so she can have a go at her.

I’ve really gone off Holly after this reunion series. Why is she constantly going on about Chloe and Kyle? It was years ago and you’re getting married ???? And you could see she was pissed off when Nathan told her Chloe was going home, it was as if she felt like Chloe should stay so she can have a go at her.
I think she addressed this by saying she had to talk about for the show and that the producers more or less forced/encouraged her to have the conversation with Kyle because it was 'what the viewers want to see'. Which makes sense, wouldn't be much entertainment to just watch them ignore each other. Id rather set fire to any of my exes than speak to them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she addressed this by saying she had to talk about for the show and that the producers more or less forced/encouraged her to have the conversation with Kyle because it was 'what the viewers want to see'. Which makes sense, wouldn't be much entertainment to just watch them ignore each other. Id rather set fire to any of my exes than speak to them :ROFLMAO:
She seems really up herself now

Reactions: 3
I think it's cause, now that the truth has come out. we all now know that Chloe lied to her face on camera (the season where Kyle came back and Holly left GS with him) and continued to lie. Until Kyle confirmed it. & suddenly Chloe's memory comes back, confirming it's true. I can't with Holly with as well. She still posts about her wedding, like... we get it Holly, you got married. it's not like your the first person in the world. I also can't with her recapping for the 1000th time, about how she got trolled etc. Holly always likes been the centre of attention. like when her and Charlotte did 'Geordies react' I loved how she decided to remind us for 1000th time of how she got trolled. now wait, 1030th time. I get she had it rough, but some reason she hasn't moved on from it. Like Charlotte, who for some reason thought it was odd how Gary didn't congratulate her, then her turning the comments off cause it got real intense. The only intense thing about that, was her tone when she was surprised that he didn't and how her lips are too heavy for her to pronounce anything that she now has a lisp? which is an insult to people who actually have one.

highlight of the Reunion for me was seeing Greg 😂

Reactions: 2