Geordie Princess #23 Mouth full of sugar puffs and a dirty stinking muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghhhh sorry girls too early for the new thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

She left all her bags in spoons last night and made not one bit of effort to go get them, now if you were actually on the streets sleeping rough surely you’d not leave without them?
---
Feel like I'm going mental. Where did the new thread go? 🤣
I was too early 😭 it’s ok I’ll redo it when this one is full x

Reactions: 2
Arghhhh sorry girls too early for the new thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

She left all her bags in spoons last night and made not one bit of effort to go get them, now if you were actually on the streets sleeping rough surely you’d not leave without them?
I reckon she's a liar and her bags weren't even in there. She wasn't arsed about him going through her stuff when she left him at the table and she only asked for her charger from the staff. Surely you'd ask for the bags too.

Reactions: 4
I reckon she's a liar and her bags weren't even in there. She wasn't arsed about him going through her stuff when she left him at the table and she only asked for her charger from the staff. Surely you'd ask for the bags too.
100% she’s not spent a night on the streets has she lets be honest! Trips herself up with her own lies all the times. If she’s talking she’s lying 😂

Reactions: 5
Is it me girls or has her voice changed that's smoking bad quality crack that is 💯

Goes through me having to comment like I'm her mate the bleeping horror she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It could be worse you could be sitting in a field letting the kids and dogs run wild to get rid of all their energy like me so I can have a quiet night watching junkie 🤣🤣.
Yeah could be worse I could be Julie 😂 my youngest is sleeping down my eldest sons house tonight so I’m going to the pub 😂 shame it not a spoons I would have sent ya all me table number 😂

• Haha
She really is she’s going so round. It could be that she’s retaining water though the drugs will duck her whole body up.
No it’s that she doesn’t stop bleeping eating 🤣

When this one hits 1000 I’ll start a new thread and then I’m off shopping x
---
Don’t encourage her to say it’s water weight ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Girlsssssss I’m not fat it’s water!

• Haha
She eats loads for a heroin and crack user "one of them fat smackhead birds ...when they have been using years that is Babs" that's another quote from my fella

• Haha
Reactions: 6

When this one hits 1000 I’ll start a new thread and then I’m off shopping x
---
Don’t encourage her to say it’s water weight ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Girlsssssss I’m not fat it’s water!
Does that count for my arse? It’s not fat it just needs some water taken out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.