Geordie Princess #18 Hotel stays, teeth are gray, don't believe a word she says!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @donehadherses for the title it’s the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth lol

Please could some add a quick recap I’m making tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks to @donehadherses for the title it’s the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth lol

Please could some add a quick recap I’m making tea 😂
There’s too much 😂😂😂

So where do we start. Saturday night she was off the rails giving it big licks about mark and tonya. She got arrested out the next day and came home to her windows out through, didn’t clean up the glass so her and ralphie were walking all over it. Got her girls to send money so she could go to a hotel to feel safe, after she’s made her upstairs neighbour scared to hang her washing out cos she was kicking the poor lasses door in. Went to the holiday inn and Amanda one of her girls turned up, they were on the drink and as you guessed it all went tits up. Someone else is gonna have to do the rest cos I’ve been at work today and missed it all.

Reactions: 6
She’s live on one of her “girls” accounts on TT @vk11rob
Another ex addict who thinks she can rescue Julie. What these people dont realise is she has been a fantasist/narcissist/delusional well before her drug and alcohol addictions she will never change.

Reactions: 6
Do we think this Amanda is in with Kiki and them and it was all a plan? Or she was just some random nut case? I can’t decide but either way Julie definitely met her match with her!

Reactions: 3
What a surprise, she wants the council to replace the windows for free since she has a crime number 😆 so what about stevens windows nextdoor that she put out? She should have to pay!

How many more days will her minions pay for a hotel because tonights her last night isnt it?
---
Do we think this Amanda is in with Kiki and them and it was all a plan? Or she was just some random nut case? I can’t decide but either way Julie definitely met her match with her!
Its funny when she talks about her cos shes decribing herself 🤣 shes that thick she doesnt realise

I think lots of begging tonight will happen so she can stay a further night.

Reactions: 1
I think lots of begging tonight will happen so she can stay a further night.
Apparently the hotel is fully booked so she cant. But that vikki has paid or helped pay for 4 nights in a hotel in south shields from tomorrow.

Shes going to her first AA meeting on Friday everyone! With Vikki...she is going to be vikkis sponser..and vikki will be hers 🙄🙄

Vikki has helped her work out where to put her cctv cameras so every angle is covered. You know..the cctv cameras the council and police installed ages ago...😆 also shes going to have a friend move in with her..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently the hotel is fully booked so she cant. But that vikki has paid or helped pay for 4 nights in a hotel in south shields from tomorrow.

Shes going to her first AA meeting on Friday everyone! With Vikki...she is going to be vikkis sponser..and vikki will be hers 🙄🙄

Vikki has helped her work out where to put her cctv cameras. You know..the cctv cameras the council and police installed ages ago...😆
Let’s see how long this lasts!!

• Haha
She's lost ralphie I think
Earlier on she was sat out on the grass next to the hotel with a small fence between her and the a1 letting him run wild. If shes let him go and he runs on that road she wants prosecuted. Really hope she gets him quick for ralphies sake and any drivers on the road.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.