Geordie Princess #17 The adventures of Jizzy Julie and hotel NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those houses are massive!!! I drive by all the time cos I live in same area her windows are manky, all yellow off nicotine.
It’s such a shame because a nice growing family could have that home but she’s completely wasting it and its potential. Selfish

Reactions: 6
It’s such a shame because a nice growing family could have that home but she’s completely wasting it and its potential. Selfish
This is exactly what I think all the time - a family could make use of that home it’s got some much potential but she’s just dossing in it.

Reactions: 1
This is exactly what I think all the time - a family could make use of that home it’s got some much potential but she’s just dossing in it.
Exactly this! she could live in a 1 bed flat, that house should have a family in it, people like her expect everything

Reactions: 2
AS IF SHES LEFT RALPHY IN THE bleeping CAR!!!! The woman literally said it’s 24c in there!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Any news if shes been charged? I know she had to go to police station at 2pm about the 🔫 offence/allegations but anyone heard anything? Presuming she will just get away with it even though all the evidence and threats were out there too see! Come on NP throw something at her atleast!!

Reactions: 2
I need updates I dropped my phone and smashed it now I’m on my daughters ipad was ralphie on his own

She’s live on insta crying about John. T minus 3 hours before she’s back in the NHS hotel

Reactions: 1
Aww ffs she’s sitting bubbling again over John.
Has it not dawned on her that when she gets drunk she gets down and starts crying.
she’ll be taking out of date Buscopen by 1.30am!
---
Listening to that shite music doesn’t help.
I’m not drunk n it makes me wanna hit me head off the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her and Elsa were going at it in the comments
---
Julie called her a coke head and said haha you’ve lost your kids…. Was she not live Julie, the other night taking coke?
---
She’s ‘daring’ Elsa to go in her box
---
Is she joking calling someone else a smack head? If she could have kids, she wouldn’t have custody of hers the melt
---
She keeps saying Elsa said she was in a club then said she was in bed. No Elsa said and meant she was out the same night clubbing that Julie is supposed to go to Liverpool. She’s so thick
IMG_0043.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s all mouth full of black teeth!
She invites these people to her house to have it out with them, soon as anyone started knocking at her door she’d be straight on the phone to 999!

She’s all mouth full of black teeth!
She invites these people to her house to have it out with them, soon as anyone started knocking at her door she’d be straight on the phone to 999!
I don’t even know this Elsa but she looks like she has a nice clean home and living her best life. While Julie rots away in her own mess, crying, drinking everyday, no friends. I’d be embarrassed
---
She said she’s made more than Elsa on only fans in a day 😂
---
Earlier she said John was in her live, does she not realise viewers can see the list of who’s watching on instagram

Last edited:
  • Haha
Always starts beef with someone yet tit scared to leave her home alone unless it’s to the hotel nhs. Starting it back up with Elsa because Elsa was #2 in the rankings and once again Julie was nowhere to be seen, hates absolutely hates anyone having what she can never have. I hope to duck Elsa gets hold of her 😂😂😂 that’s one I’d like to watch.

And always going in for the kids, can you imagine Julie with kids?! Not a bleeping hope in hell she’d have them is there!

Last time she started the beef with Elsa she tit herself, this girls got serious memory issues I tell ya.

When is she off to Liverpool then? Thursday? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Always starts beef with someone yet tit scared to leave her home alone unless it’s to the hotel nhs. Starting it back up with Elsa because Elsa was #2 in the rankings and once again Julie was nowhere to be seen, hates absolutely hates anyone having what she can never have. I hope to duck Elsa gets hold of her 😂😂😂 that’s one I’d like to watch.

And always going in for the kids, can you imagine Julie with kids?! Not a bleeping hope in hell she’d have them is there!

Last time she started the beef with Elsa she tit herself, this girls got serious memory issues I tell ya.

When is she off to Liverpool then? Thursday? 😂
She said the 8th which is actually a Thursday hahahahah
---
Video on my FYP from last night of her saying John was outside 😂

“Go away man, I don’t want to ring the police and get you charged”

Sorry what now!? Thought he was wanted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.