Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollypop212

Chatty Member
she has just put a live on then screaming joh john john rang an ambulance then pressed pause whilst saying her address obviously forgot she said it numerous times last night and then unpaused it whilst pretending to cpr - things arnt going her way so this just another attempt to get sympathy she is unreal . lowest of the low
What’s she live on

Sibbs82

I’m always missing something cos I’m at work. Why will this thread be shut down what’s happened?

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She was putting peoples info up that she says has been trolling her. Green screens of ppls Facebook n apparently she’s putting numbers up later on. Says she has 4 TopTrolls she’s outing.
Shes saying she’s paid 35 quid n gotten all their info and ip addresses.
then someone came to the door. Probs the coppers

So this comeback is gonna be interesting.
Funny thing is they are not even trolls. Just people disgusted at her lies about having cancer arnt they! So many people now standing up to her and im here for it! How many times is she gonna go on about ip addresses she looks so stupid everytime she says it.

Ridder10

Did I hear right..John was only seen walking out the house with Ralph ie
Co habiting maybe🤔
---
People offering money 💰 they said last night they get paid today...makes me sick 😫

tiktokluva

She was putting peoples info up that she says has been trolling her. Green screens of ppls Facebook n apparently she’s putting numbers up later on. Says she has 4 TopTrolls she’s outing.
Shes saying she’s paid 35 quid n gotten all their info and ip addresses.
then someone came to the door. Probs the coppers

So this comeback is gonna be interesting.
Is she still live ?

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Even John was trying to tell her she was taking too many tablets. She didn’t listen and popped them anyway.

They used the money on weed, tabs and a taxi. She just slips up all the time.