Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still in a quandary about the election. I have 2 choices, vote Labour or spoil my paper. I've been watching Keir closely & he's done nothing to sway me towards his party.

I'm tempted to put an X for Labour but also spoil it & maybe that will send some sort of message. But still don't know what to write.

I'd love to hear what others plan to write if they spoil their papers.

It's so tit that so many of us feel politically homeless 🤐

Reactions: 9
Bet you anything this kid will regret this phase in their life when they are older. Looks absolutely ridiculous!
I just hope he gets the chance to make his own choices when he reaches his teens. Nothing wrong with the kid dressing up in rainbows and wings if that’s what he likes to wear, but the idea that his clothes preferences make him anything other than a boy should not be being reinforced by his batshit parents.

Reactions: 29
I am still in a quandary about the election. I have 2 choices, vote Labour or spoil my paper. I've been watching Keir closely & he's done nothing to sway me towards his party.

I'm tempted to put an X for Labour but also spoil it & maybe that will send some sort of message. But still don't know what to write.

If you vote Labour, then you're voting to expand this nonsense.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The Conservative candidate for Canterbury (Rosie Duffield’s seat) appears to have a problem with defining a woman. I’m wondering whether she’s just trotting out this crap to appeal to the constituency’s TRA contingent in an attempt to procure some much needed votes? Or does she actually believe what she’s saying? Either way, it just shows that it’s far from a done deal that the Tories will protect women’s interests and spaces.

Edited: I take it back, she does actually agree with it. Here she is at pride a couple of weeks ago :rolleyes:
View attachment 3008219
So she thinks it's ok to have trans rights at the expense of women's rights though because that's what she's advocating.

Reactions: 14

I'm erring towards spoiling my paper with...
WOMAN = FEMALE
MAN = MALE
(On another thread it was recommended that any writing should be across all the boxes and not written within just one box)
Eta: Any other suggestions welcome!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just seen
Oh dear.

In a pig's arse there's no difference between real genitalia and ersatz trans identified genitalia. The latter are hideous pieces of flesh origami. The post-"gender affirming surgery" neovagina in that image does not show that it is basically an open wound with pretensions and a lining made of your sigmoid colon (does this make it a second hole? I think we should be told) or that it has to be dilated to prevent it from healing and fusing back together again like open wounds usually do.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I thought I'd write "no to self ID" or something similar.

Truly, I couldn't give a shiny shite if men want to delude themselves they are women. Men are deluding themselves about many things. I just won't vote for a party that expects me to participate in their delusion.

Reactions: 11
Have you guys seen the new E45 advert? It’s so cringe and clearly they’re doing it for clout. It’s all about diversity and showing why the won the award for it or whatever.

at 0:17 the voice on the tv says “next up we have the big trans debate” and the obvious man pretending to be a woman in the bath rolls “her” eyes.

then there’s another obvious man masquerading as a woman afterwards bc look platinum long blonde hair, asking my mum about make up and moisturising my hairless legs! = woman!

then there’s the other clip where “she’s” waxing his legs and screaming bc look! hehe womanhood! girlhood is pain :) male gaze! femininity = woman :)

also i feel like the first clip is set up to make it look like he’s about to pee standing up and then it’s like nope i’m sitting down bc woman/non-binary.

these companies are such try hards and don’t give a duck about diversity because apparently diversity means just trans women now. notice how there’s no clear trans man - it’s some vague non-binary woman who looks miserable.

for a skin care brand mainly targeted at women where are the fat women? the disabled women? the HAIRY and/or MAKE UP FREE women? OLD women? greying sagging women? where are women of colour WITH these traits too? WHERE ARE THE WOMEN?

Also how bleeping rich and insulting for him in the bath to roll his eyes? “Ugh, women wanting to be respected and treated like human beings - pass!”

Edit:

omg I’ve just seen they have THIS?

“The notorious HRT”

IMG_6666.jpeg

Absolutely foul.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I saw this on xtwitter & quite like it but it's a lot to write - If you can't define us, you can't defend our rights.

Reactions: 10
8A817A20-1062-46A4-BA77-E732934EEA1A.jpeg
Of course now he has the fashion accessory du jour (transed kid) he’s such a great ally 🤢 Apparently it’s moths on his suit, how very Silence Of The Lambs.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 3009170 Of course now he has the fashion accessory du jour (transed kid) he’s such a great ally 🤢 Apparently it’s moths on his suit, how very Silence Of The Lambs.
That suit makes him look demonic. It's ghastly.
Of course he has to signal that you can change from a chrysalis blah blah 🤮

I worry that parents who are too accepting of whatever the child wants and encourage them with the trans stuff have other motives. They are only thinking of their own narcissism and this hands David an opportunity to score points and boost himself. As you say its a cool fashion accessory for him.

I also agree with @Westcoasthippydreamgirl who said it doesn't matter for the privileged. This kid won't have to worry because nepotism will get him into the industry whenever he wants and he'll never have to worry about working.

I'm going to start actively avoiding anything with Tennant in because he's revealed his true nature as a complete Narc.

He got an award for being Ally of the Year apparently ☺

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Story about the new BBC head of sport who in a previous article in the Times had compared women concerned about TIMs in women’s sport to racists. Tries to argue he’s impartial, but really he’s telling women to #be kind.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes, people go to work to work, to make a living, not to have to listen to self obsessed deluded idiots trying to force an ideology on them, to “support trans colleagues” or have to put up with kinks and fetishes. I didn’t think personal issues really belonged in the work place, especially bigger organisations but they seem to be the worst for pushing all this crap.
Plus as a customer, I don‘t need nor want ideologies pushed on be either.

He‘s like a creepy scrawny wee weasel.
He‘s like a creepy scrawny wee weasel.

He is, isn't he?

A couple of decades ago I used to think he had a nice "twinkly" face - but not now. He's always so severe and snide-looking. Always looks very censorious.

And really he isn't much more than average as an actor IMO - he's pretty much a one-trick-pony who got a very lucky break. Not a lot of shade to his performances.

Though in fairness, I did think he did really well in his portrayal of Dennis Nilsen.

Reactions: 16
That suit makes him look demonic. It's ghastly.
Of course he has to signal that you can change from a chrysalis blah blah 🤮

I worry that parents who are too accepting of whatever the child wants and encourage them with the trans stuff have other motives. They are only thinking of their own narcissism and this hands David an opportunity to score points and boost himself. As you say its a cool fashion accessory for him.

I also agree with @Westcoasthippydreamgirl who said it doesn't matter for the privileged. This kid won't have to worry because nepotism will get him into the industry whenever he wants and he'll never have to worry about working.

I'm going to start actively avoiding anything with Tennant in because he's revealed his true nature as a complete Narc.

He got an award for being Ally of the Year apparently ☺
I will try to avoid him but he's just been cast in the upcoming Thursday Murder Club which I really want to see... this LGBT ally stunt he's pulling (really he means TRA ally), has led him to get more roles recently, I think, and he's pandering to the younger fanbase to give him some longevity. But I will avoid all else that he is in.

Reactions: 14
Story about the new BBC head of sport who in a previous article in the Times had compared women concerned about TIMs in women’s sport to racists. Tries to argue he’s impartial, but really he’s telling women to #be kind.

He should be leaving his personal views at the Job centre - they should have sacked him.

'I was making the point that there were not, to my knowledge, many transgender athletes performing at the top of their sport and consequently, they were not a major feature of elite sport.

If he can't see that even ONE is too many, because that one is highly likely to take a medal from a woman, he must be incredibly stupid. And we don't want them at grass roots level, either, because that will prevent girls competing at any level at all - we will lose the outstanding woman athletes of the future because they will be so disheartened - not only with having to compete against males, but having to change and shower with them.

'I had no intention of being disrespectful to any former or current athletes . . . I have never called into question anyone's expertise on women's sport.

He said Sharron Davies and Martina Navratilova were "not experts". How is that not showing disrespect, or questioning their expertise?

Arsegole.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.