Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off-topic, but it occurred to me that had he been a woman giving birth, there's no way in hell he would have been allowed to wear all of that make up and the nail varnish/ false nails.

Often changes in skin tone or nail colour are the first indication that there may be something wrong (eg haemorrhage) , either during the birth or in theatre if the mother has to have a section. Medical professionals need to be able to observe these changes.

So much for the "authentic birth experience".

Edit for spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Yes we intersex people do have absolutely "normal" and happy lives. But people do abort babies over intersex diagnoses, just like they do for other "medical reasons". I don't know who Gemma is, although reactions here suggest she's an attention seeker, but lots of doctors know nothing about intersex variations and I can absolutely imagine one telling her she'll have a "freak of nature h-word" and a mother feeling like the baby will never have a happy life so abortion is kinder.

Reactions: 13
TOPs for Turners and Kleinfelters are common. Especially Turners, these babies can be so unwell in utero.

Reactions: 1
If Gemma was told her baby had an intersex condition from a scan then that means something was visible so I presume both testes and ovaries.

Reactions: 3
Theyll give up for adoption in a few years time once they aren't small & cute anymore & probably go for another, as its all for show & fashion & instalikes etc . Absolutely cuntish.......

Reactions: 14
Theyll give up for adoption in a few years time once they aren't small & cute anymore & probably go for another, as its all for show & fashion & instalikes etc . Absolutely cuntish.......
That went through my mind, too. How long will these men want these babies when the "cute" stage is gone? Or when the babies reach the "terrible twos" and start throwing tantrums? Or if they grow into children who aren't photogenic? Or if they turn out to have some type of developmental disorder, physical or intellectual?

These are children FFS!

It's bad enough to treat dogs like accessories - to do it to helpless, vulnerable babies is immoral in the extreme.

Reactions: 26
It's virtue signalling nonsense
---
It's abuse.

Reactions: 14
Just seen

Reactions: 6
I've been watching some of this lady's YouTube videos & has lots of interesting perspectives. She's a detransitioner. This one below is particularly interesting

Reactions: 6
Well isn’t this a pleasant surprise. The NHS not only using the dreaded W word but also not adding any nonsense with it.

Reactions: 39
I’m still on the mailing list for the primary school my kids went to so get copies of the weekly newsletter. Here is this week’s book recommendation for 6-7 year olds:

Reactions: 25
I haven't kept up with this thread so apologies if it's already been posted, but how do you comfort someone who is shaking and sobbing after being misgendered? Give them a hug and say...

They're their

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.