Gender Discussion #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to TERF Club!

What is a woman? šŸ¤”
Meaning of woman: adult human female.
Meaning of female: of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes (sperm)

What is a man? šŸ¤”
Meaning of man: adult human male.
Meaning of male: of or denoting the sex that is distinguished biologically by the production of male gametes (sperm/spermatozoa) which can fertilize female gametes (ova).

The trans rights movement is a homophobic, misogynistic men's rights movement that preys on vulnerable children and adults.

Continue below!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello. My pronouns are frog/frogself. I realise no one asked but it's important you know. If you misgender me I'll consider it an act of violence. āœŒšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Heā€™s wearing blue lipstick on Jeopardy today. Has he done cat ears yet?
Just switched it on and feel like Iā€™m complicit in the facade just by watching. Heā€™s an arrogant wanker as well.
---
ā€œlooking for people who have a womb or previously had a wombā€

Women / Female not mentioned once and there is a lot of info in the link. It makes me even angrier this is aimed at autistic females.

View attachment 2709081
ā€˜Are autistic (including self-identifying)ā€™ . So a totally scientifically invalid study then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why are they using male/female/non-binary for gender? Shouldn't that be man/woman/don't know (from check4cancer.com)

1706028345513.png

• Angry
Reactions: 11
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Erasing the words women and female so as not to trigger and upset ā€œtrans menā€, whilst asking for them to volunteer to be part of a 5 year study that looks at female reproductive health including periods and menopause. Which wonā€™t be triggering at all, will it?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Sent an email today at work, to four women. I made a point, which I'm going to keep up, which is, instead of saying "Hi All", I'm now writing...

"Hi Ladies"

No complaints yet.
Sue me, if otherwise.
And don't call me Sue! I do not identify as "Sue"

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Having Jo Phoenix on Womanā€™s Hour didnā€™t go down too well with everyone - ā€˜Trans Ally Hourā€™ indeed!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1706038122709.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.