Gender Discussion #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A brief resume -

Screenshot_20221016-220900_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230112-002813_Gallery.jpg

Women are the Female Sex.
Men are the Male Sex.

We are all Human Beings- the same....but different.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ah, the same Russell Brand now facing multiple charges of rape and assault .... righto.

I'm not at all surprised by these charges. Many moons ago I read an excerpt of his autobiography in one of the papers, and in this excerpt he was boasting about how he'd lost his virginity with a prostitute in the Far East (Hong Kong I think) and boasting that he hadn't worn a condom. Vile on so many levels - that for me sums up his attitude to women. He's utterly foul. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Ah, the same Russell Brand now facing multiple charges of rape and assault .... righto.

I'm not at all surprised by these charges. Many moons ago I read an excerpt of his autobiography in one of the papers, and in this excerpt he was boasting about how he'd lost his virginity with a prostitute in the Far East (Hong Kong I think) and boasting that he hadn't worn a condom. Vile on so many levels - that for me sums up his attitude to women. He's utterly foul. 🤮🤮🤮
I've never forgiven him (or Jonathan Ross*, for that matter) for that disgusting "prank" on Andrew Sachs. It doesn't mean he's a r*pist, though - and it also doesn't mean he isn't. Power makes people nasty, and makes many man sexually nasty, and he has a lot of power. We'll see.

*Ross is, and was then, the father of daughters - how he could think such appalling behaviour was OK I can't understand)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hope my fellow UK terfs are getting ready to vote for Amanda in Strictly this year...although after the BBC's treatment of Roisin Murphy, I'm surprised that they're letting Amanda dance at all 🙄🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hope my fellow UK terfs are getting ready to vote for Amanda in Strictly this year...although after the BBC's treatment of Roisin Murphy, I'm surprised that they're letting Amanda dance at all 🙄🤬
Certainly am!

I don't usually vote tactically, but they way they treated that poor woman was horrendous!

Reactions: 12
Watched dispatches, one thing that stuck out is the 16 year old being groomed by Brand to lie to her parents - something TRAs should think about how they want 'trans' kids to do

I feel like I'm spamming but had to add that anyone that whips his dick out when not consented will always be a wrong one.

https://x.com/BigBillMoon/status/1703154660331102545?s=20

1694900873671.png
1694900887856.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There's a tweet doing the rounds saying "shh don't tell the evil TERFs the reason David Tennant is on the trans bandwagon is because one of his kids is 'genderqueer!' That's partly why his family is so private!"

Not a surprise. I agree with protecting the child's identity, but OP made a tweet that's been widely circulated, and hasn't taken it down. Also people in the comments are making it clear which of his children it is - both drawing attention to the child and said child's sex ("don't mention the child's assigned gender at birth or TERFs will misgender them!!!11") It's like Dad's Army and "Don't tell him, Pike!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine that this is Janey Godley's response to the Brand documentary?

I have no words: no scratch that, I do have a word, it's four letters and starts with a 'c'. It's not one that I use, but it's the only appropriate on here.
She’s coming across as desperate and thick. TRAs try to twist everything to score a point against people who don’t tow the ideology line. This is another deranged tweet implying that GC women support Brand.
1694931455277.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Im liking the fact that in Strictly this year there are 2 Nikita's . There is one obvious difference between them both, one is male and one is female, but if you dont use these obvious descriptors....how will people be able to tell them apart?

Both Nikita's are blonde, both are a similar age, both are a similar height, both are going to be wearing make up and glittery costumes!

Ok, so one is a professional and one an amateur....and one is a man and one is a woman!

I think Amanda is safe for a few weeks, unlikely to win, but shes been paired with one of the most popular pros, so the Gio vote will keep her in for a while!

Reactions: 16

I have no words: no scratch that, I do have a word, it's four letters and starts with a 'c'. It's not one that I use, but it's the only appropriate on here.
She’s absolutely vile. She twists everything to fit her pro tans agenda and in a horrible way. I don’t use that “c” word either but it’s about all that’s fitting for her.

Reactions: 21

Well, as I posted on an earlier thread, she stooped so low as to use the Letby conviction to promote her agenda, so I guess nothing is off limits to this despicable imbecile.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s coming across as desperate and thick. TRAs try to twist everything to score a point against people who don’t tow the ideology line. This is another deranged tweet implying that GC women support Brand.
View attachment 2454485
Oh Janey you absolute idiot. Will do anything for cool points. She’s somehow turning Brand’s crimes into women’s problems. Still blaming women, those who have nothing to do with it. All Brand has to do is pop on a dress and Janey would be his biggest fan. I truly, truly don’t believe she even believes the shite she spouts, it’s a survival tactic as shes tit scared of being cancelled again. No wee Glesga wummin is taken in with the trans tit. I suppose she’s not commented on Isla Bryson or Amy George has she? Both right on her doorstep. It shouldn’t bother me what Janey Godley says on Twitter but the fact she’s more bothered about her own popularity than standing up for women really does bother me. Grow some balls Janey!!
---
Welcome to 2023, when gynaecologists are having eggs thrown at them in the street for not treating men 🤡🤡🤡😔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Sadly, he has two daughters :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised at the allegations either.

Reactions: 10
Well, as I posted on an earlier thread, she stooped so low as to use the Letby conviction to promote her agenda, so I guess nothing is off limits to this despicable imbecile.
I guess we shouldn’t be surprised when even posting overtly racist material and slurs against disabled people was par for the course for Janey.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh Janey you absolute idiot. Will do anything for cool points. She’s somehow turning Brand’s crimes into women’s problems. Still blaming women, those who have nothing to do with it. All Brand has to do is pop on a dress and Janey would be his biggest fan. I truly, truly don’t believe she even believes the shite she spouts, it’s a survival tactic as shes tit scared of being cancelled again. No wee Glesga wummin is taken in with the trans tit. I suppose she’s not commented on Isla Bryson or Amy George has she? Both right on her doorstep. It shouldn’t bother me what Janey Godley says on Twitter but the fact she’s more bothered about her own popularity than standing up for women really does bother me. Grow some balls Janey!!
---
Welcome to 2023, when gynaecologists are having eggs thrown at them in the street for not treating men 🤡🤡🤡😔
They’re such bleeping idiots! Do they not realise (actually, no probably they don’t) that a gynaecologist treats conditions of the female reproductive system, which strangely enough men don’t have. That’s unless they really do believe the whole TWAW crap and think somehow they magically grow ovaries, a uterus, etc. The doctor is totally correct in not indulging their fetish. I honestly hope that the more stupid their demands are the more people will realise how delusional and stupid the whole gender nonsense is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.