Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I’m thinking of applying for a new job- campaign manager for a national erectile dysfunction project. I’ve been on the receiving end of it a few times, so I’m practically an expert myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
It was the JK Rowling stuff which did it for me. I never massively paid attention to all of the TRA discourse and when the JK stuff first happened, I hadn’t even read the tweets. I just heard everyone calling her a violent transphobe and was just like wow JK!
Then about 6 months later I wondered wtf did JK even say, and when I read the tweets I was like wtf? This is what they’re crying over??? 🤣🤣 From the way people were acting, I legit thought she was tweeting out ‘kill all trannies’ on a daily basis! Then after that I just openly started stanning her, more on a free speech basis than anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

weeweegie

VIP Member
Having trouble keeping up with posts here because it’s summer and because I’m a mum I do the lions share of childcare. Just another example of the gender imbalance and how we get shafted constantly.

Anyway enough about me 😁 someone asked about what peaked you. For me it sort of started with Caitlin Jenner as I used to watch KUWTK (for my sins) and I found it mind blowing that a 65 year old man could turn around and say he was a woman and change his name and he was celebrated? It annoyed me beyond words he was given a woman of the year award. FUCK THAT BRUCE. Absolute joke.

But I didn’t start really thinking about it until I think last year whenI heard my work were going to erase all mention of the words woman/she/her on the maternity policy. It made me absolutely raging. There’s still talk of it but thankfully it hasn’t been signed off yet. I’m hoping it never will be. It got me looking into it and I fell into a rabbit hole and was truly disgusted, upset and shocked at how women were being completely disregarded and ignored.

Someone posted an excellent post the other day about how rampant misogyny is becoming more the norm. With angry sad little men online rubbing their hands with glee thst they can call a woman a Karen and get away with it because it’s funny and accepted to call someone that. It’s sexist, ageist and completely misogynistic. Younger women online LOVE using it as an insult too. It’s truly sickening. As for the TRAs and the way Twitter and the woke luvvies turn a blind eye to their disgusting behaviour and even death threats tells you all you need to know about how society feels about women.

On the question would I want to be a man the answer is no, despite the shit we go through as women I am proud to be one. We are strong! We are warriors! I just wish we weren’t killed every 2 days and I wish I could go out a run at night without the fear of being attacked and murdered. Not asking much 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 49

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Just browsing Twitter and honestly, no compromise is the only way forward here.

TRAs over-complicate everything to obfuscate what really is a simple truth - we all know the difference between men and women.

The fact that I've spent my life among LGBT people, have trans(sexual) friends and acquanitences, have been gender non-conforming, have consistently donated to charities and voted for political parties that defend their rights is meaningless to them.

Women are just collateral damage in their narcissistic crusade. I wouldn't demand a right for myself that I thought would, either by accident or design or hurt other women. They demand unfettered access to women's spaces for anyone who identifies as a woman, knowing the inherent risk, but they're happy for women to be harmed and see it is as a reasonable, acceptable exchange.

Women are not responsible for the thoughts feelings, welfare or safety of gender non-conforming men. I'm done being the bigger or nicer person. Fuck off, 'no' is a complete sentence. Go and take it up with other men.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
On the 'what peaked me.'

In 2020 I was a good little believer in it all. I assumed it was gay 2.0, trans kids showed how progressive we were, had watched a docu that included a couple of AGP's transitioning and though their wives could have been more supportive. Then I came here to look at threads on an influencer, then got peaked on Jack Monroe, took a look at the gender thread thinking I was going to see woke millenials like myself and then was like 😲 these are those TERFS. I thought what bigots and didn't stay, but then I would occasionally peek, thinking 'well if we understand what their worries are we can show them that they are wrong' then I saw things posted that were indeed problems. Then I saw criticism of Mermaids on Twitter about it all being about sex stereotypes. Then Keira Bell happened and I watched Benjamin Boyce's transitioner interviews, then I actually read JKR's essay and found I agreed with her, and then I asked myself 'how do I know I'm a woman?' and then I was peaked.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Interesting that, so far, 60% of us are in our 30s or younger.

No.. that must be fake. I have it on good authority that we are all dried up, ugly, wizened old hags who are jealous of the beautiful trans women.

Older Terfs are genuinely awesome though.
I might be a dried up, ugly, wizened old hag, but I'm still 100% more female than any TiM. And I'm 100% recognisable as female too. Not "assigned at birth". Not "cis". Just a bog-standard, ordinary, vagina-owning woman. And absolutely not jealous of men in dresses 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 43

weeweegie

VIP Member
Yes but I’m constantly upset at the sheer number of women who are on board with it, and it always seems to turn into toxic online arguments with women turning against each other. It’s sad.

Anyway I think I need a break so no social media or tattle for me the next few days!
Same! I’ve been reading here on and off while dealing with kids and general life and feel it’s all chipping away at my soul 😏 and more and more I’m so tempted to just come out as GC on SM.

My husband asked me the other day, what’s the end game with all this? Are you just going to get wound up every day or are you going to start taking action, like joining a woman’s group or talking to friends who aren’t as knowledgeable about it, just anything other than reading all this and feeling helpless and depressed. The answer is I don’t know. All I know is I’ve never in my life felt so strongly about womens rights (to my shame…it shouldn’t take them being threatened for me to take notice). But I have a job that would almost definitely be at risk. I honestly wish I didn’t know any of this stuff and just lived in ignorant bliss like a lot of people I know.

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I was driving my daughter back from her friend’s house today and radio 1 was on. They gave a warning before the news about disturbing content and she said “leave it on, I want to hear it”. It was a report about the football player Benjamin Mendy being accused of raping a number of young women at his house,

I wish I had turned off.

She said “what’s rape?”

I didn’t know what to say and I didn’t want to lie.

(She’s 11).

I said “it’s when someone forces someone else to have sex”

She said “what, it happens often enough that there’s a NAME for it?”.

🙁

• Sad
  • Heart

Tireesix

I've woken up this morning incredibly angry at this whole fucking "people who menstruate" fucking bullshit (don't get me started on onlyfans, I've spent 2 yrs fighting against sexism at my work place due to sexual harassment etc and my mate just goes jumps on to the onlyfans bandwagon and I'm like wtf?).

I'm not the most feminine of women, in fact, I hate feminine stuff but I am still a woman and no matter how uncomfortable it makes me (I would be uncomfortable in any body, autism) I am proud of what I have achieved as a woman.

So what gives any one the right to make by gender redundant?

People who bleed? GTFO.
Are we going stop calling female dogs bitches and change it to dogs that bleed? Same with cows and god knows what else?

• Heart

Jim Jones... Who caused the deaths of 918 people... 304 of them children.

Let's assess that list:

1. Jim Jones - orchestrated a mass suicide in which 918 people died
2. Fred Phelps - founder and leader of the Westboro Baptist Church
3. Henry Heimlich - involved in deeply unethical medical experiments
4. Philippe Pétain - Nazi collaborator
5. Benedict Arnold - wartime traitor
6. Fritz Haber - devised the gas which was used to kill people in concentration camps during WWII.
7. Chris Benoit - killed his wife and two young children in a murder-suicide
8. OJ Simpson - widely believed to have killed his wife and her friend, despite being found not guilty. Even if he didn't do it, he was later jailed for kidnapping and armed robbery.
9. Rudy Giuliani - aided and abetted Donald Trump in voter fraud, spreading conspiracy theories, and the attack on the US Capitol
10. Richard Nixon - Watergate
11, 12, and 13. Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, and Joe Paterno - celebrity sex offenders
14. Harry Harlow - animal abuse in the name of science
15. Dr Oz (TV personality / surgeon) - unhinged Trump cheerleader and con artist
16. Phoenix Jones (mixed martial artist / vigilante) - drug dealer
17. JKR

One of these things is not like the others. Yes they really want you to believe that she's the figurehead of a movement designed to kill trans people en masse and easily on a par with war criminals, Nazis, and mass murderers

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Glortard

VIP Member
Ah glad this is here - hi, migrant from Jack Monroe threads, only been here a couple of weeks. Are these threads a good place for actual discussing between TRA’s/GCs? Or is it more of a haven for GC discussion? (Personally, I’m very GC)
Example of a TRA discussion here
TRA - I have a son/daughter/family member who is trans and I think this is a really bigotted discussion thread
US - why is not agreeing with something bigotted?
TRA - This could cause suicide if a trans person read it
US - Well actually here are the facts about suicide which the likes of Mermaids don't want you to see mainly that those having gender affirming care their suicidal ideation increases
TRA - fuck off terfs

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
But then I was outraged when John Lewis and Marks and Spencer said they would allow whoever felt comfortable using the women's changing rooms to do so, and also in their bra fitting departments, with complete disregard for women and how they might feel.
My local Matalan now have unisex changing rooms 😡 I asked for the ladies changing room, they said its now unisex, I put the clothes down and walked out, I will not be forced to change along side men, or anyone pretending to be a women dressed in woman's clothes.

• Angry
  • Sad

roarke

VIP Member
There are several teachers in my family and they’re all sick to death of having to deal with the parents of “trans” kids. They’ve said that many of the children don’t even understand what’s going on, they’ve just been told to wear a dress. Along with the children with physical and mental health issues, the “normal” children are now a minority in their classrooms.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Notworthy

VIP Member
It’s an endometriosis group.. not sure you’re going to be able to relate
I genuinely do not understand why this is tolerated. It's clear why he's on that group and it's not because he has or probably even knows what endometriosis is. Women need to wake up to what's driving these men to join groups that are designed for biological women

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Interesting that, so far, 60% of us are in our 30s or younger.

No.. that must be fake. I have it on good authority that we are all dried up, ugly, wizened old hags who are jealous of the beautiful trans women.

Older Terfs are genuinely awesome though.

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220814-094839-846.png

We were debating yesterday whether people would believe it was historically real...

Screenshot_20220814-100017-240.png

Screenshot_20220814-100031-098.png

Screenshot_20220814-095050-259.png

Screenshot_20220814-095149-990.png

Screenshot_20220814-095415-637.png
Screenshot_20220814-095456-506.png
Screenshot_20220814-095743-489.png
Screenshot_20220814-095847-918.png

I've never once got my lashes done, and don't have a husband or child... Guess I'm not a woman.

• Angry

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I wonder if we aren’t all slightly overreacting to the appointment of Period Mansplainer.
I personally think that a background in fitness training and tobacco sales, combined with a lack of any experience whatsoever in having periods, period pains, hormonal imbalances and hot flushes make him eminently qualified for the job.
Who wouldn’t want a 13 year old girl to have to discuss her most intimate and personal anxieties with this ?
1660770427767.jpeg

Im getting perilously close to the fucking edge with this shit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39