Gender Discussion #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't keep up with all this bollocks.

Obviously, people's lives are now so easy in the West, with all problems and issues taken care of, that they are actively looking around for tit like this to keep their minds and lives busy ?
I convinced that this is is partly the reason for the nonsense. If we all had to work the fields to grow our own food all day, we'd have no time for this nonsense. If we didn't have social media this ideology wouldn't gain traction.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not speaking about anyone in particular here, but personally I don’t mind if people get surgery on the NHS in certain circumstances - I appreciate that gender dysphoria must be a horrible condition to have to deal with, and maybe in some cases if other treatments haven’t worked, it might be best for the patient to try to minimise their distress via surgery.

I have a friend who’s had an eating disorder for well over half her life, and at this point her medical team have decided the best option isn’t to try to ‘cure’ her or make her a healthy weight, but to keep her emotional distress to a minimum whilst also trying to protect her physically - I see it as the same sort of thing, and obviously not something you’d try without exhausting other options.

Obviously it’s a matter for a doctor, should probably be the last resort and shouldn’t be performed on children under any circumstances, but as long as those people still use the facilities for their sex, use the pronouns that correspond to their sex and don’t attempt to co-opt the identity of anyone else, I don’t think it’s a big deal if they get free healthcare to help with their legitimate health problem.
It is known that for genuine dysphoric people, surgery does not improve their mental health issues. Dysphoria is a mental health issue. Again, why should women make space for men in single sex spaces? We shouldn't. They are male. What needs to happen is for men to be more accepting of GNC males. It's not a woman issue and should never be considered one.

I'm sure the free surgery helps AGP's immensely, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I convinced that this is is partly the reason for the nonsense. If we all had to work the fields to grow our own food all day, we'd have no time for this nonsense. If we didn't have social media this ideology wouldn't gain traction.
Completely agree. I think we’ve had it too easy in the west in lots of ways for too long, so people are now inventing problems that don’t exist!!!

Reactions: 14
tumblr_128069a5f0bee278ec74bc33d5fd7af8_41d43522_1280.jpg

1. Sexist men think women owe them sex. This is misogyny
2. Prostituting women is also misogyny. No amount of calling it "sex work" changes that
3. You are not confused, just disingenuous

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A TiM rocked up in our female changing room at the gym today (with white stick, not sure how poor their sight is though!) Our changing room is open, there are no cubicles, there are lockers outside in the hallway for those that just want to dump their stuff (as he did) and there is also an individual shower/changing cubicle elsewhere so their needs would be catered for without entering the Female changing Room but of course they invade our space anyway. I was raging, my friend always uses the shower and is a hang it all out woman when getting dressed so she felt very uncomfortable. I spoke to the receptionist and she did get the Manager who defo saw my point and hopefully will deal with it (poor bugger) but the receptionist has been captured. Got all hoitytoity with me and said "I know her as Tina" I felt like saying "well I know him as a man invading my female space" If there were separate cubicles in our changing room as there are downstairs (are you sensing a theme here) I wouldn't mind but there isn;t and I don't see why us women should be made to feel uncomfortable particularly when there are perfectly adequate alternatives they can use.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
anyone know what was said? I smell BS from the so called victim but could not find any social media presence

And you would be correct! Serial complainer. Totally ridiculous! Hurty feelz of men again. His lawyer referred to him as “ himself” in court at one point.
The stickers come from adulthumanfemalestore.co.uk. They do look nice on lampposts and most other public places. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
A TiM rocked up in our female changing room at the gym today (with white stick, not sure how poor their sight is though!) Our changing room is open, there are no cubicles, there are lockers outside in the hallway for those that just want to dump their stuff (as he did) and there is also an individual shower/changing cubicle elsewhere so their needs would be catered for without entering the Female changing Room but of course they invade our space anyway. I was raging, my friend always uses the shower and is a hang it all out woman when getting dressed so she felt very uncomfortable. I spoke to the receptionist and she did get the Manager who defo saw my point and hopefully will deal with it (poor bugger) but the receptionist has been captured. Got all hoitytoity with me and said "I know her as Tina" I felt like saying "well I know him as a man invading my female space" If there were separate cubicles in our changing room as there are downstairs (are you sensing a theme here) I wouldn't mind but there isn;t and I don't see why us women should be made to feel uncomfortable particularly when there are perfectly adequate alternatives they can use.
That's grim. He's probably wanking about it as we speak.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He. Blaire White is an intact male. He should use the men's facilities just like all other men.

Blaire is on our side? Hmm.. No. Blaire is on Blaire's side. He is still using female facilities.

He want's the gender tit show to go away because at some point the world (and this day will come), will have to accept that men need to be more accepting of other men. Other things that will force the change are: the kids currently having their lives ruined will start law suits over the abhorrent medical treatments they could not have consented to. Because of the women being raped in jails, on hospital wards will start speaking up and getting convictions. When the trannies are riddled with cancers, liver, kidney and heart failures and early deaths and they start to sue their doctors - the world will have to wake up, give it's head a wobble, and force men to accept men like Blaire and Debbie and India, and Blaire knows it. They all know it. They are imposters, always have been. In the long term, there won't be trans anything, there will be men and women using their own facilities. It will have to be the men who change, just as they had to with gay men.

And, in the long term, and I am talking 15-30 years time - this tit show will be the best thing that ever happened to women's rights because finally the everyone will be forced to accept the role women play in this world.
Listening to her recent podcast with Buck I don’t think she does use womens chsnge rooms as she has decided not to have genital surgery at this time. However she said she tucks and tapes a lot of the time. She states she wouldn’t go into a private space where a woman would risk seeing her parts.

I have no issue using preferred pronouns for trans people who have made a meaningful transition due to GD, respect their biological reality and history, and you know aren’t creeps like Jessica Yaniv.

Reactions: 9
I'd write a letter/email of complaint to the local council and CC in the gym, asking for more consideration to be given to women and their facilities. It is lawful for TiM's to be excluded unless they hold a GRC, and given that the women's area is open, it is reasonable to exclude all male bodied people. Yep, inc Tina.
__
I loved seeing this today:

"The 43-year-old, who turned up to court in Portsmouth wearing a badge saying 'transwomen are men', argued fiercely that Ms Burrows should not be allowed to use women-only facilities, such as shared changing rooms."

Reactions: 14

Also, it is interesting that the same people who declare that all capitalism should be abolished and nobody should ever work... also believe that 'sex work is work' and are very pro women taking on that kind of 'employment.'

Listening to her recent podcast with Buck I don’t think she does use womens chsnge rooms as she has decided not to have genital surgery at this time. However she said she tucks and tapes a lot of the time. She states she wouldn’t go into a private space where a woman would risk seeing her parts.

I have no issue using preferred pronouns for trans people who have made a meaningful transition due to GD, respect their biological reality and history, and you know aren’t creeps like Jessica Yaniv.
So HE does use them, just the cubicles etc. There is no way BW would go through all that surgery and use the men's. Wouldn't happen.

How does Joanna Blogs in the loo at Tesco know the difference? Why do women have to ignore their trauma and their right to single sex spaces which give us safety and dignity to accommodate men? Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd write a letter/email of complaint to the local council and CC in the gym, asking for more consideration to be given to women and their facilities. It is lawful for TiM's to be excluded unless they hold a GRC, and given that the women's area is open, it is reasonable to exclude all male bodied people. Yep, inc Tina.
__
I loved seeing this today:

"The 43-year-old, who turned up to court in Portsmouth wearing a badge saying 'transwomen are men', argued fiercely that Ms Burrows should not be allowed to use women-only facilities, such as shared changing rooms."

A 7-hour spat online on twatter? 🤯😵😖😖
Christ life's too short- call them a bleep & move on 🤣

• Haha

Only just saw this so haven't had a proper look yet but it does make sense to me intuitively. I can't see how irreversibly medicating children over temporary decisions would ever lead to a positive outcome long term.

Reactions: 12
Quote the uppity cow the Equality Act 2010, sex is is a protected category, ergo you are entitled to female only changing rooms.

• Heart
Seeing this thread has just made me happy. I'm a POC from the UK, and honestly this ideology along with all the other "woke things" happening right now not only confuse me, but actually make me feel super inferior.
I have people that treat me like crap in person share stuff on their social media about "being POC Allys" or whatever and it's all performative.

Anyway, this gender stuff is something I find super uncomfortable. Especially because it seems to be a bunch of people overlooking basic common sense just to appear "inclusive". it's so dangerous. There's a trans non binary person in my work. They are a man, but present as female. The topic of dating came up in our work the other day. One of my friends in work is a lesbian and got asked if she would date a trans woman. She said no, as it wasn't a thing against trans people but that she didn't like penis. The non binary person got super offended and started lecturing. No one said anything, for fear of losing their job. The girl ended up saying she understood. After the person left, we all started talking about it and saying how pathetic it was and no one agreed with him at all. We all just do what he wants to keep him from going to managers in case we lose our jobs. This is what its like. A random single person can control a whole work place, just by choosing to decide he is now a female. I notice as well that a lot of them seem to be narcissistic and that's because those people can see how easily these other people control everyone now so just decide to group in with them in order to feel like special.

One time I argued with someone on twitter about this. They accused me of being white. They were from the US and when I told them I was a poc, they then decided to start insulting the fact that I was british and probably ' ate everything with baked beans'. Honestly, these people are pathetic. Not to mention council dinners are actually what I was brought up on coming from a poor family and making fun of stuff like that is rooted in classism and also is extremely insulting, but that's a whole other argument. These people don't care if you're POC, if you're gay, if you're even trans, they will always try and put you down because it's a game to them. There is always another person who is more oppressed than them.

Also I'm so uncomfy when I'm at university and trans stuff is brought up. There are so many groups of people who identify as it and it's not ok. It's weird how all of them look the same, usually large with short cut hair, not attractive and are using this label as a way to appeal to others, but it's funny how most people I talk to don't like it but we all have to agree to it when they are around because of the control they have, it's just so weird

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.