Gender Discussion #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Munroe benefits from tons of surgery (and photoshop in pictures) but in person still sounds like an effeminate man.
I know a very feminine TiM of East Asian origin. Passes 100% in photos. In person, absolutely has the voice, mannerisms and physicality of an effeminate gay man. It's very subtle. I think some men probably read him as female because to many men, women are just a collection of features and body parts, but I clocked him as soon as we were introduced. Despite him being significantly shorter and slimmer than me 😂.

Reactions: 17
Anyone reading VIP Jason Stanley's tweets? Jane Clare Jones took the bait. I think he's better off ignored.

Just clocked a pair of TIMs walking round town - I can 100% guarantee that any abuse those two get is NOT a result of being "perceived as a woman".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you're on radfem Tumblr you may have seen a very nasty case of a young woman being "doxed" and repeatedly threatened / told to kill herself by TIMs allegedly just for blocking someone (who, by his own admission, had messaged her telling her to "suck his girldick.") It is horrifying, nothing new but hits home for me because we are both East Asian. This woman is Korean, it's not bad enough that in her own country she faces numerous injustices for being a woman, but now she's got men living halfway across the world threatening her and encouraging people to find her and rape or kill her at her home or workplace

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This is horrifying. I just don't see how people can think these people are on the "right side of history". When I've seen people point this out, it's always about it being a small minority or real trans people aren't like that - as if trans people are exempt from being bad people! Which no minority/ marginalized group has ever claimed for themselves to my knowledge.

Radfem tumblr is definitely what opened me up to some more radical feminist ideas (and some second wave feminist reading I was doing at university - I hope that's still on the syllabus there but who knows).

Just saw htis article there - I know we've moved on from matt Walsh but I don't think this was shared in the last thread (and if it was sorry for mentioning it again!) but this is Victoria Smith's write up of the documentary:

• Heart
Reactions: 6

This is heartbreaking.
Anecdotal eveidence of the link between trans and trauma. He also says he knows multiple TIMs who were s*xually abused by their fathers.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If you're on radfem Tumblr you may have seen a very nasty case of a young woman being "doxed" and repeatedly threatened / told to kill herself by TIMs allegedly just for blocking someone (who, by his own admission, had messaged her telling her to "suck his girldick.") It is horrifying, nothing new but hits home for me because we are both East Asian. This woman is Korean, it's not bad enough that in her own country she faces numerous injustices for being a woman, but now she's got men living halfway across the world threatening her and encouraging people to find her and rape or kill her at her home or workplace
I just saw a bunch of admittedly grownup women bully a HP artist and tweeting things like eat tit terf and pride is a month for hunting terfs, because said artist stands by JKR…

I just don’t see how these people, who are always preaching about tolerance, can say things like this but also wish death on JKR and the terfs while spending every day creating fanfictions and fan arts for JKR’s story

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I just saw a bunch of admittedly grownup women bully a HP artist and tweeting things like eat tit terf and pride is a month for hunting terfs, because said artist stands by JKR…

I just don’t see how these people, who are always preaching about tolerance, can say things like this but also wish death on JKR and the terfs while spending every day creating fanfictions and fan arts for JKR’s story
can you say who?

As for the Bynding app - it looks to me like some sort of religious cult/front to entrap already emotionally vulnerable people easily.

Reactions: 5
In the top picture, the smug, blokey expression would totally give him away even if everything else appeared to check out. Males gonna male 🙄.

Reactions: 18
I've followed a US woman on instagram for years. The woman has two pages one for her business and the other for her crafting. I'm not really into either but she was really appealing and I liked that she used her own children as models for her eco-ware store, and that all of her products were handmade with her children in mind (absolutely nothing untoward nor exploitative at all!). So today, I clicked on her crafting stories and she has filmed her 8/9 year old daughter coming out as they/them and showing what books she recommends with lgbt and non-binary characters. I'm devastated for that child, if her mother is delighted now, just think what's going to happen when her daughter is close to starting her periods..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ, German non binary model
View attachment 1334017
“Hi everyone, we’re a company that markets towards women and profits off patriarchal beauty standards! Here’s someone we’re using to virtue signal so we can appear progressive whilst also profiting off women conforming to conventional beauty standards! She doesn’t even know if the product’s good or not because she doesn’t shave, but she’s visibly chopped her tits off, so you know we’re one of the good guys in this capitalist hellscape!”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
This story is just UGH. I hate everything about it, including the fact that in the year of our Lord 2022, some women STILL feel like they're being punished professionally for wanting a family. But also, paying a surrogate because you don't want to "feel resentful" later is gross.

I know a very feminine TiM of East Asian origin. Passes 100% in photos. In person, absolutely has the voice, mannerisms and physicality of an effeminate gay man. It's very subtle. I think some men probably read him as female because to many men, women are just a collection of features and body parts, but I clocked him as soon as we were introduced. Despite him being significantly shorter and slimmer than me 😂.
I didn't know Blaire White was trans at first, just thought "oh that woman has had tons of work done." But once I knew she was trans, I can't unsee it. She can definitely pass, but her mannerisms and speech are 100% effeminate gay guy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I didn't know Blaire White was trans at first, just thought "oh that woman has had tons of work done." But once I knew she was trans, I can't unsee it. She can definitely pass, but her mannerisms and speech are 100% effeminate gay guy.
Im usually no good a clocking, but clocked Blaire White straight away because of the excessive plastic surgery and supremely gay body language.

He actually uses a lot of filters on his videos and looks much more manly without them. I’ll try to find some pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.