Gemmasfamilylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is carter actually diagnosed?
Someone in here said he was. I don’t watch a lot of her because she destroys me but he doesn’t strike me as being ASN. She strikes me as being a tit mother that doesn’t discipline him and gives him whatever he wants hence the tantrums. But all these parents wants to blame a diagnosis these days.

She popped up on my FYP again. WTF. She buys that wean a present every time he comes back from his dad’s. No wonder he can’t behave himself. How she got a diagnosis for him is beyond me. He’s just ruined. She goes on like she’s the person to ever co-parent. Banger of a wee lassie.

Reactions: 1
No longer coparenting but it was obvious she never wanted to in first place that wee boy is ruined

No his dad is no longer having him
Probably can’t cope with his behaviour that she has created. She thinks she’s this amazing mother, when really she is one of the worst kinds you can get. Constantly out spending money doing things. That child is constantly stimulated and doesn’t know the meaning of the word no.
---
I can’t believe she done that loaded speech about co parenting infront of Carter. But everything will be the dad’s fault.

Probably can’t cope with his behaviour that she has created. She thinks she’s this amazing mother, when really she is one of the worst kinds you can get. Constantly out spending money doing things. That child is constantly stimulated and doesn’t know the meaning of the word no.
---
I can’t believe she done that loaded speech about co parenting infront of Carter. But everything will be the dad’s fault.
she thinks carter don’t understand her 🤣